Glossy black apron of glass in the bright kitchen
traditionally, decoration kitchen apron It uses ceramic tile, callisthenics due to high resistance to external influences and easy to clean. But design research also affected this area. In search of new textures was coined apron glass kitchen - a new word in finishing kitchen surfaces.
- A new kind of kitchen aprons - glass panels
- Types and Features
- The subtleties of installation and maintenance
The glass panel under the tree looks warm and add comfort
Lively, pulsating, energetic palette: white, red and black
It turned out that tempered glass It has high strength, easy to clean and effectively looks. That is an ideal material for the walls of the work area.
Bright multi-colored striped apron and a neutral beige glossy cold fronts
A new kind of kitchen aprons - glass panels
Modern tile replacement and plastic in the kitchen - a glass. Panels of this material attracts a wide range colors and drawings, allowing you to select pattern in person or picture for apron. Of particular note is the fire safety and humidity resistance of the wall surface, which is extremely important for the kitchen. Positioning this apron can be near the stove and wash, without fear of damage from heat or water.
Tip! Glass apron with a glossy surface is ideal for Interior of a small kitchenReflecting objects, he is able to visually enlarge the space of the room. Especially on a bright and juicy kitchen, that will give it an incredibly festive mood.
Apron with ethnic pattern - a cozy kitchen decoration
Large appetizing fruit on a glass apron minimalist white interior of the kitchen
Bright pink glass panel on a modern white kitchen
Among the undoubted advantages glass panels for kitchen note:
- ease of maintenance - this apron is easy to clean as usual glass;
- strength and durability;
- hygiene and environmental friendliness material;
- possibility to select any pattern or pattern suitable for interior specific dishes;
- ability to visually increase the space, which is especially important for small kitchens;
- extremely simple and quick installation and dismantling (if used fasteners).
Fresh blue glass inserts in the kitchen, without the upper cabinet
Bright yellow glossy glass apron on light kitchen
Apron Kitchen Glass: Types and Features
Standard glass thickness for kitchen apron is 6 to 8 mm. It is important to understand that ordinary glass is not suitable for the kitchen: as finishing work area wall only used tempered glass, which is not only much more durable, but also safe: when broken, it shatters into small pieces without sharp chips. Also, for the manufacture of glass kitchen aprons used special discolored glass, since there is usually a slightly noticeable tint bottle, which can spoil the picture with a lot of white. In addition, clarified glass allows printing figures look crisper and brighter.
Glass protects from all possible damages beautiful wall panels or unusual laminate finish wall
The following types of kitchen glass panels:
- transparent aprons often choose to protect the wall from splashes and dust when the landlord arranges drawing Wallpaper or color wall painting. The task of the apron is not to decorate and protect, so it is most often used to match the living room kitchen, so as not to detract from the other decoration.
- Matte panel - a panel of specially treated glass sandblasting machine. The machine can handle the entire surface of the glass applied to it a pattern or figure. Such panels are considered to be the ideal option for hiding flaws wall surface.
- Colored fabrics - ideal for those who want to dilute fresh interior paint, but not ready for more exotic options. Thanks to technology, you can get a tempered glass is that color, which is essential.
Another embodiment of a transparent glass protection above the work surface on a modern kitchen stylish lined with natural stone
EXAMPLE apron frosted glass
Colored fabric of glossy glass refreshing interior of the kitchen
- Apron with a picture - this is a unique opportunity to get made on an individual project apron. There are two main technology of drawing: full color printing and UV vinyl film with pattern. The first option is much stronger and more durable, in addition, this method allows you to put on glass 3D drawings. The second method is more budget, but glued to the glass film eventually peels and burns.
- Mirrored panels have the most pronounced visual effect of the expansion of space, but require a little more attention and care. Often panels decorated patterned surface by the partial matting. These panels are not too popular, as reflected in the observed the mirror while washing dishes or cutting vegetables not to everyone's liking.
Landscape or urban silhouette will add a small kitchen depth and perspective, visually stretching room.
An interesting solution to the design of the kitchen - a glass sheet with a pattern
One of the acceptable options to attract attention to the new glass panel is backlight. LED lamps or LED ribbon color can make a simple glass apron key decorative element of the room. In addition to conventional exterior illumination often are used and an interior, which is placed between two glass panels. This panel apart from purely decorative function, can still serve as a lamps for the work area, which is important for a small dark kitchen.
Option with "chalk drawings and notes" on glossy apron panel
Subtleties of installation and maintenance of glass apron
Start of work on the installation of the glass apron starts with defining the exact dimensions of the desired fabric, locating the necessary holes for sockets and selection of the desired design. When choosing a color and pattern boards should be guided by common stylistic decision kitchen. Funny elephants would be inappropriate in the kitchen in the style of high tech, as well as the night lights of New York does not enhance the beauty country-kitchen.
Tip! We should not try to put your own picture on the glass - this procedure requires special equipment and skills to work with glass.
in the style of minimalism kitchen with a splash of bright color glossy glass
Gray-blue glass apron in the kitchen in the loft
Transparent glass panel in a modern kitchen
Colored glass apron protecting the painted walls of the kitchen
Measurements made after the kitchen completely installed furniture. Once the glass is ordered, it is undesirable to rearrange or change countertops and cabinets. The very process of installation of the glass panels is quite simple and takes away from the experienced masters no more than two hours, which is much faster than gluing mosaic or ceramic tile. For the installation of glass panels used one of two ways:
- With the use of fasteners. It is this method is considered optimal because fasteners are able to fix the maximum reliability even heavy glass. According to the technology used or metal hooks, into which is inserted into the panel or panel fasteners at the corners with special plugs. The apparent advantage of this method is the ability to mount a glass on an uneven surface such as a concrete wall or the old flooring is because sufficient clearance (about 4 mm) between the wall and the glass.
- Using the liquid glue or nails. This method requires a perfectly flat and carefully prepared wall surface for future panels. Many are attracted by the opportunity to avoid drilling holes for fasteners, but keep in mind that this method is less reliable and are not suitable for thick glass. If the panel is made up of parts, all joints should be treated with silicone sealant for protection against moisture.
Kitchen in a modern style with patterned glass apron
Black glass apron looks quite stylish. But also requires the most care
You can order a glass cloth (skinali) with the photos, what you want
Tip! Wizards do not recommend one-piece panel is longer than 2.5 meters: the quality slitting the joint will not be visible, and with a glass of difficulties during installation is much smaller.
Glass apron for the kitchen - perfect for modern interior. Such a surface is robust and attractive appearance.