Perhaps the most common one is the outdoor tables. In this case, it identified two varieties:
Creative solution open tables without legs
Another popular view - suspension. Due to its design gives the impression that the cabinet is floating in space, making it weightless.
Suspended cabinet to match the finished wall
What nightstand choose - depending on your preferences and interior features. The undoubted advantage of hanging cabinets is that if you drop, for example glasses, it will not have to bend over for a long time to dig under it: the fallen object, and so can be seen. In addition, this design will put under the cabinet some items, for example, beautiful boxes or baskets for storage of small things.
Different tables and in form. The most popular options:
- Square or rectangular. Suit any interior thanks to its versatility. It can be placed almost anywhere in the room.
The square cupboard with decorative windows on the door
- Corner. Ideal for small spaces.
Corner bedside table suitable for bedrooms small squares
- Round or oval. It looks very elegant. But not universal, because of which will not fit every interior.
Accent round red bedside table
There are also more exotic options. For example, stand in a trunk or pyramid. Such cabinets can not speak of functionality and versatility. At most, they are purely decorative purpose.
Tumba - a suitcase in a country style
Bedside tables are divided and in its purpose. Separately allocated a medical cabinet, which is indispensable in any home.
Bedside tables in different styles
Each style of interior needs its own bedside table. It is not only a functional thing, but also a piece of furniture that can both emphasize the stylistic orientation of the room, and undo all your hard work. How to make a nightstand organically fit into the interior? Consider the most popular styles in the interior, and find out what tables suited to each of them.
Exclusive thing in a rustic style: simple painted wooden box
- Oriental or colonial style - ideal for him cabinets made of rattan on low-legged. Welcome such decorative elements as: frequent weaving, classic rectangular silhouette, natural color palette.
Floral motifs in painting
- Classic style - tables made of natural wood. You can stay on the squat and robust ways. As decorative elements shaped grab handles. Color is better to prefer the dark. These details could not be better emphasize the solidity and gentility of European classics.
- Italian palazzo style: pay attention to the details: forged metal frames; artificially aged or lacquered shelves.
Bedside table - a table in the strict English style
Modern geometric shapes and colors: anthracite, wenge and others
- Scandinavian style - ideal bedside white natural wood without unnecessary decorative elements. The simpler, the better. It will be especially important to look in the bedroom in the Nordic style dresser of unpainted beech. Choose a concise narrow shape and solid legs.
Rational, but not devoid of decorative additions, interior in Scandinavian style
- Provence - fit tables made of wood. Description With its elegant forms and delicate curved legs.
Ethnic motifs in a modern bedroom
- Hi-tech and minimalism - the preference was given Cabinet with metal frames. Glass doors countertops complement the style. Use as little as possible unnecessary details.
Strict and modern high-tech style
Material for pedestals
The most common issue when choosing a bedside table comes to the materials from which it is made. Consider the most common options.
- Tree. Of course, the most environmentally friendly of all materials. Among its other positive characteristics - durability and aesthetics. But it costs accordingly. Note the birch, mahogany, oak, beech and pine - is the most popular options. In this pine is cheaper than oak. These tables will serve you for decades. So if you like to frequently change the furniture, this dresser may restrict your freedom of choice.
Bedside table on high legs light untreated wood
- MDF and particleboard. Externally similar to the tree, but are much cheaper. But they are smaller. CPD is considered more toxic material than MDF and is therefore cheaper. These cabinets suit wishing to save money, or if you prefer to often change the interior.
Wooden cabinet with a facade of the DSP
How to save money on a pedestal
As is known, the repair gets in any budget. Save on construction materials may be unreasonable, but to try to save the family budget with the help of self-production of furniture - a task quite feasible even for the layman. Of course, this applies mostly simple objects. For example, bedside tables can be done independently and inexpensively.
Homemade nightstand beside the bed of the boxes
Tip! Do not skimp on materials for the cabinets. As you know, avaricious pays twice. In this case, you may have to redo everything because of the poor quality of construction materials.
One solution to the bedside table and lamp: a few boxes of different sizes collected one mount
How to make a stand with his hands
- Identify the structural features of cabinets future. It is preferable to do it on a piece of paper. And best of all use a special program on the computer. To do this, you need to know exactly the parameters tables. Each element of the tables will need to portray separately to indicate its size. Measure accurately parameters such as width, length, height ...
Painted vintage dresser boho-bedroom
- Make a preform for cabinets in the carpentry shop. In this issue better to trust the professionals. But even here you can save. For this alone may be applied to end edge boards. This is best done using a conventional iron. Just buy the tape and attach it to the ends of the blanks using the iron. If you decide to do with their hands completely blank, then you can take advantage of this conventional DSP boards. Blanks need to be processed by means of a grinder. This will make the surface smoother future product. In addition, the elements need to be treated with stain. It will protect the future cabinet from adverse environmental factors.
Dark rectangular cabinet, suitable for loft style
- Then collect the blanks into a single structure. To do this you will need screws and glue. If the material for future tables you took out of the shop, then use at this stage bolts hexagon. These components are widely used in the production of modern furniture. Make the desired size holes to apply such an attachment.
This bedside table can try to make their own hands
- Finally, it is small. Install your favorite accessories. Guided not only aesthetic, but also common sense and functionality. Glue the edges.
Suspended cabinet light-wall
Bedside table, nightstand, made with his own hands. A great option for a teen room and a laid-back lifestyle of young people
As ideas for inspiration, you can use ready-made solutions. For example, ideas from Ikea almost all very nice, it has long been true for a democratic legislator style urban housing. Its designers preach Scandinavian style and sometimes minimalism, so their catalog you will find only simple, but at the same time elegant and lucid designs that fit perfectly in almost any interior. And if you live in Moscow, in terms of speed and ease of acquisition of the furniture in this popular store you will be envied.
Preference Swedish designers give light tones (see. Photo). White concise cabinet without extra parts - here's the perfect option from Ikea, which is easy to do on their own. Price Furniture from this manufacturer is now slightly increased, and the idea of "conscious consumption" increasingly took shape, are in the air. Therefore, the latter option, a self-made, finds more and more supporters.