Books on interior design - it's not just high-quality printing and beautiful illustrations, but also useful tips
Books on interior design showcase options planning decisions and examples of the various concepts. Prominent designers describe in detail the intricacies of selection of the interior of the genre, the steps of roughing and finishing works, ways of organizing lighting systems, features selection of essential parts of the situation.
- Books on interior design for novice decorators
- Books on interior design for the knowledge of the history of art design
- Books on interior design for the pros
Luxury bedroom in the loft
Interior studio apartments in the eclectic style
Bright accents in the interior will add to him the expression and make it more fun
Interior design in the style of Provence - the spirit of simplicity and comfort
Books on interior design for novice decorators
Stylish interior with pastel colors
From books written by experienced decorators, you can learn about the canons of different design styles, Rules space simulation, methods of forming a palette for painting the interior and color combination. Because of this you will be able to quickly learn the basics of art and design to use in the process of home improvement.
Golden rules of design. Kelly Hoppen Style
If you wish to learn the fundamentals of design and learn how to be the volume-spatial structure of the interior important to read the book "Golden rules of design. Kelly Hoppen Style ". The famous author cordially divided skills to create unique interior compositions, gives practical advice on the modification of the configuration of premises with the help of finishing materials, lighting equipments, furniture and other decorative items. In this board book for beginners can be found in detail in the design of the specifics of drafting:
The book "Golden rules of design. Kelly Hoppen Style "is designed for those who are a true connoisseur of cozy atmosphere, original ideas and unusual approach to home decorating
- how to find ideas and basic components for creating projects;
Design a spacious living room of a country house in a modern style
- how to make coloristic scheme, proportionate and balanced way to combine color and gradation to create harmonious contrasts and choose the right place for emphasis;
- how to combine costly and budgetary finishing materials, furniture, plumbing, accessories and textile articles to reduce the costs of the design project for the use of the elite parts of the situation and objects of finishing;
- how to choose the right size of furniture and lighting, door and window openings that can blend in with small-sized and spacious accommodation;
- visually expand or narrow rooms out by the use of visual effects;
- how to create a harmonious picture of the interior with the help of different colors and textures of materials.
Comfortable kitchen in black and white
Kelly Hoppen Style is so self-sufficient that without much shocking wins for its simplicity and brevity
Tip! These simple gold design rules described in the book, it is necessary to carefully study, after which you will be able to take decisions in the course of winning redevelopment, drawing up of individual interior genre, optimal design models of representative and private areas of the house.
Beige color in the interior of modern kitchen
The process of creating the interior design sketches provides a preliminary solution to many problems: the correction of asymmetric configuration of rooms, moving through passage zones, the adjustment plan, modify the size, shape and design of the ceiling, the increase in area small spaces, saturation of residential spaces lacking natural light and the isolation of other challenges.
Repair and design. 100 solutions to the most common problems
Edition "Repair and design. 100 solutions to the most common problems " easier to find the right way out of any difficult situation. Sasha Cohen describes in detail the problems that designers face daily, and offers a variety of options for successful solutions to complex interior puzzles. This reshebnik prompt effective ways of optimization and simulation of space, will help to choose the right design concept for miniature apartments Khrushchev type and farmstead apartment.
Edition of "Repair and design. 100 solutions to the most common problems, "provides solutions for every taste and interior, from the most fashionable and modern to the most simple, aged in a country style
The cozy living room in the loft
The partition between the kitchen and the living room - a real godsend for designers, because it easy to change the perception of both space
Library newly interior designers should replenish the sources of valuable information - teaching books:
- "Home Sweet Home. Illustrated Guide to Interior Design " from Debory Nidlman, demonstrates exceptionally beautiful pictures interior compositions executed in different styles;
Book "Home, sweet home. Illustrated Guide to the design of the interior "will tell you how to create the perfect stylish interior is suitable for you
Debory Nidlman: "If you want to lighten a dark room, hang a mirror on the wall perpendicular to the window, and not the opposite, as is often done"
- "New Perspectives Home Interior", wherein examples of works published internationally renowned interior designers in different angles: in the form of diagrams, sketches with a legend, drawings deployed detailed elaborations of parts of the interior of the spatial structure;
Desk for two saves space in the interior of the room
Loft style motto as "at least partitions a maximum of fresh air"
- "Details of the interior" by Fey Svit, detailing the design tools: the use of different materials, fabrics for decoration and home decor, a combination of contrasting colors, use of different methods of visual expansion and reducing the living space, methods for isolating targets from an aesthetic stylistic direction.
The book "The details of the interior" will serve as a source of inspiration for lovers, and for professional designers
The successful combination of turquoise and pink colors in the interior of the living room
Tip! The library consisting of various publications on housing improvement should be the best books on interior design. Collection of publications must be constantly updated with new sources of information, as the interior fashion is constantly changing under the influence of technological innovation and development of designers and innovators. Books on interior design free download can be in different formats, which allows you to draw inspirational ideas from publications or mobile devices.
Books on interior design for the knowledge of the history of art design
The unique charm of home comfort in the interior of Provence style
Famous interior stylists thoroughly know the history of architecture, painting, and many kinds of arts and crafts as well as their basis have formed different stylistic concept. If you wish to plunge into the world of the authentic charm of the Middle Ages, who represents Gothick style, or learn about the Renaissance, reflecting the aesthetics of luxury baroque, worth exploring landmarks history of interior design. Download books on the art of interior decoration in various styles can be in different editions:
- "Style Ornaments" by Alexander Speltsa - a book about interior design, buy worth the true connoisseurs of inimitable gothic style. The canon of one of the most noteworthy and mysterious interior of genres - Gothic style can be found in an illustrated edition of "Patterns of style", where the writer shows the pieces of furniture and art design with the typical style of the signs of the power in the homes of Europeans during the Middle Ages.
In the book "style ornaments," the author shows the pieces of furniture and art design with the typical style of the signs of the power in the homes of Europeans during the Middle Ages
In the figures, which are made by Alexander Speltsem detail traced the furniture, home furnishings, architectural elements and ornaments, candlesticks, chandeliers, frame mirrors, and more, performed in the Empire style
- "Russian Interior» by Aleksandra Vasileva will dip into the world of the distant antiquity, invite the houses, farms, apartments representatives of the Russian elite at different times - during the reign of Peter I, pre-revolutionary, post-war period in Russia. After examining the characteristics of the Russian style to the XX century, it is possible to apply the canons rustic to create a distinctive interior composition composed of interior items, demonstrating a fine line between the XX and XXI century: to establish a grand piano with a glossy finish, gas-fire from woodpile or massive bookcase LED-backlit display. Hundreds of different ideas to demonstrate the greatness of Russian-style interior offers the author of the same publication.
The book is well-known historian of fashion, theater artist and decorator Aleksandra Vasileva is dedicated to the history of Russian Interior
The red color in the decoration of the walls - a very bold decision
- "150 Best Loft Ideas» by Bridget Vranckx will let you know about the ways of development urban design direction, the feature of this style in different ages, enjoy the illustrations of the interior paintings, rich industrial facilities and street entourage.
The book "150 best ideas in the loft," which presents a contemporary design from around the world for lovers of style loft
Aged interior loft style in bright colors
- "Inner Vision" by Mona Hajj - a primer for those who want to fill your home pretentious features classic style design, where A to Z describes the aesthetic guidelines of the interior of the genre. Attention the author pays antiques filling the house, a variety of original works of art created in different periods of classical design concept.
Mona Hajj «Inner Vision" - a book for lovers of the classics, because it presents the best pictures of the interiors, executed in this style
Great design living room in classic style
Pastel pink in decorating the walls of the classic interior
Tip! Knowledge of the history of development of different areas of the design will easily navigate the interior genres and implement any idea of the hosts.
Valuable information to help you get free books interior design that can be taught to pick stileobrazuyuschih details of the situation and highlight the concept of vectors chosen to create sketches of the mass variations of projects, among which you can choose the best option.
Books on interior design for the pros
Bright terracotta in the interior of the living room in ecological style
The successful combination of colors and shades to make your decor beautiful and harmonious
Eclectic style in design studios
interior stylists are always looking for original ideas for creative art spaces. Someone inspire the paintings by contemporary artists-modernists, somebody draws inspiration from the publications with illustrations virtuosic architectural structures, some of the ideas sent to international exhibitions timed demonstration of creative designers creations. But the same inspiration are books on interior design, where the authors show the results of creative work, and describe in detail the idea of selected concepts. Fill up the knowledge base and appreciate the creative approach to the creation of a pro design projects in the field of interior art will colleagues from different editions:
- "One hundred best living rooms" - catalog of the brightest examples of interior design with a memorable atmosphere of the world-famous figures of the decorative arts: design studios, architects, creative interior stylists. In this edition, published by the best of the best designers in the last decade, which fundamentally altered modern stylistic concept and impact on an interior fashion.
Pink refers to the warm color group, and therefore makes the interior more comfortable
Catalog, compiled by the publishing house "Beta-plus.com", talks about the design of residential buildings from leading international designers and architects over the past 10 years
- «DesignPOP» by Lisa S. Roberts - visual aid virtuosic collection of design objects that have become an icon of contemporary style. The book describes the 82 art object in turning an idea of interior stylists usual configuration and appearance fixtures, furniture, Decor and other interior parts. Collection of non-trivial art objects created from the beginning of the XXI century, devoted to the topic of the impact of the industry on innovation in the world of interior design. A collection of unique art objects never cease to admire creative thinking and creativity decorators to create a masterpiece of design art - Peacock Chair chair with back in the form of a peacock's tail, a lamp in the form of an airship, a folding chair with a seat in the form of chamomile, and many other virtuoso pieces of furniture.
Colored chairs in the style of pop art by Lisa S. Roberts
«DesignPOP» helps push the boundaries of our expectations and show us new ideas, new opportunities and ultimately new products that will enrich our lives
Spectacular Peacock Chair chair with back in the form of a peacock's tail
Books on interior design will allow to study the terminology, the basic foundation of different concepts will be taught easily determine the leitmotif of styles to help you find answers to any questions on the creation of projects. Creativity authors of books - contribution to the art world of interior design, aimed at creating a beautiful and most comfortable environment in homes. Collection of valuable sources of information on interior design will help to learn or improve skills to create new interior skins in the spirit of fashion trends or attraction antiquity, consistent with the principles of ergonomics and aesthetics appeals to any stylistic direction.