A set of scaled lampshades
- Ideas and their implementation
- The original decor
Professional designers and craftsmen from the people say and demonstrate that to make ceiling for chandeliers their own hands the power of each of us. Is it just what materials are suitable for lampshades and lamp shades, in which style you can execute them, we show on the illustrative examples.
Bright lamp from the molds for cupcakes
Lampshade of jelly bears
Bowl made of corrugated paper
The most suitable and available materials for independent production of lampshades for chandeliers - this paper and the cloth. They are easy to transform with them familiar each of us and can be found in every house. remarkable fixtures obtained from filaments or yarns. Naturally, the glass can be used for lampshades. At home, it is usual or unusual, with an interesting form of banks or bottle. In the most daring projects seen and plastic containers, and packaging of a coffee can, and plastic children's toys.
Bowl made of bicycle parts
Realizing how difficult it is to move from thought to action, especially as seen in conventional banks exquisite dome, we have prepared for you some master classes. Following the steps below, you can easily make light fixtures and ceiling with his hands for any room in the house.
Chandelier of kitchen spoons
Chandelier à la cage for birds
Ceiling made of threads
Ceiling lamp - metal spiral
The chandelier is made of tulle
Ideas and their implementation
Since we have already voiced materials suitable for making lampshades and lamp shades, start with the paper.
Bowl with butterflies
Photos Master Class "Diffuser with butterflies"
For work, we need:
- white paperboard
- thin twine or monofilament
- glue gun
- for frame wire
- Stationery knife or scissors
Before you get started, decide on the size of the ceiling in the finished form. In our example, the diameter is 30 cm, then we need the piece of cardboard to start manufacturing length of 90 cm..
- Making the frame. Cut a piece of wire of length 96-98 cm. Displace the wire in a circle with a diameter of 30 cm and anchoring ends using pliers.
- Cut of twine or 3 suspended scaffold member. We measure out the length of the pieces based on the fact, at what altitude you plan to hang the lamp. We tie them to the wire in three places, evenly distributing the load.
- Drawing on cardboard butterflies of different sizes and cut them out.
- We turn off the cardboard, sizing joint strip of heavy paper or sewn stapler.
- The upper part of the ceiling fixed on the wire. For this you can use glue and a thin wire.
- The joints and cuts can decorate remaining after cutting butterflies.
Look how graceful light we have. He looks great in a children's room and the bedroom. Special chic you will see you turn the lamp on the walls and butterflies fluttered.
Another great idea for the ceiling with butterflies
Tip! Instead of butterflies can be cut out snowflakes, stars or flowers. Decide for yourself what you like best.
The memory of the '60s
If porassprashivat our grandmothers, they will certainly remember floor lamps with shades in the form of an inverted bucket, tapered colored threads. Exactly the same and we can do with their hands.
- under the lampshade frame - 2 pcs.
- Decorative ribbons (3 colors, a combination of select according to your taste)
Materials for the workshop "Memories 60"
We start manufacturing.
1. Bind to the lower ring Lampshade first braid, leaving a tail of 5 cm.
2. We stretch it to the top ring from the outside, toss therethrough and extends through the inner side of the lower ring. Alternate action before the next frame sector.
3. Reinforcement first braid and take a job in a different color braid. Provyazyvaem it to the next sector, not forgetting to leave a tail at the first node.
4. Do the same with the third sector to fill the remainder of his braid.
5. tails are extending along the bottom of the lampshade by means of crochet hook.
Here is our bowl of distant 60s and ready, it remains only to insert the cartridge and assemble the chandelier in random order.
Diffuser style 60s ready
Stylish ceiling of clothes hangers
Chandelier-mobility of the small globes
Chandelier made of bottles
Braid with fringe
Another original idea for the shade with their hands, too, is associated with a band, but not a single layer, and with a fringe. What we need to do?
- two metal hoops or take the embroidery frame
- Braid with fringe
- fishing line
- acrylic paint, the same color with the braid
- glue gun
Metal hoops masterclass "Braid fringe"
Tip! Braid with a fringe can be purchased at stores that sell decorations for curtains and furniture.
We start manufacturing.
- Hoop or hoops paint with acrylic paint. If they are covered with varnish or other paint, better than them sanded and cleaned.
- Waiting until the paint is completely dry, and make the three markers on each shade ring, placing them at equal distance from each other.
- Cutting three identical piece of fishing line.
- Tie them to a smaller ring shade, leaving the upper ends with a margin to then bind to a string of lights.
- Measure the length of the fringe, subtract it from the 2 cm, and the resulting length of the line to the second tie ring. So we can get a cascade.
- Heat the glue gun and carefully sizing braid on the lower ring.
- We do the same thing since the upper ring, pulling it from the bottom.
Fixing rings for lampshade
Fringes is glued to the base of hot glue
Finishing fringe around the perimeter of the rings
Note that the line can melt under the influence of hot glue, so try not to put it right on the line. Sprinkle the glue on the paper, let cool slightly, and then put on the line.
Lamp aluminum otkryvashek
Diffusers of retro cameras
Chandelier from the drum set
New life of old cans
It's time to experiment with glass jars. Immediately warned that we need banks with screw caps.
Prepare the following materials:
- 5 cans
- cords, hangers - 5 pcs. (Can be purchased at IKEA)
- soft light bulb glow - 5 pieces.
New life of old cans
- Remove the lid from the cans and at the back of the middle circle drawn with equal to the diameter of the cartridge. To avoid mistakes, simply remove the cartridge with a screw cap and attach the cap. Outline of its internal openings, and get the ideal size of the circle.
- Drill the holes for draw a circle, placing them as close as possible to each other.
- Gently squeeze the middle of the bore.
- Insert the cartridge into the prepared hole and secure the plug.
- Performing this operation with all banks collect cord-hangers in vertical garland.
Cascading chandelier of jars
Tip! Chandelier can be assembled from cans of the same color, or a composition of colored glass. Worth playing and the size of the cans, if you want a truly exclusive lamp.
Lampshade in the form of the jellyfish
Lampshades made of paper
Decor cardboard lampshades
The original decor
For creating lampshades with their hands not necessary to start from scratch. For example, you can take a paper lantern, and supplement it with tins of cakes or chocolate assortment. Gluing it to the surface of the torch, you get a completely new design of the luminaire.
Ready paper cover can be supplemented with pendants, and glass jars of paint colors or decorate with engraving. For the style of hi-tech suit lamps, made from tin cans, which even do not need to paint. If you are fond of wickerwork, then you will not be difficult to weave ceiling, which perfectly fit into the country style.
Apart from the pleasure of work, and you get a wonderful decorative element interior, exclusive status.
The bold decision of flasks
Non-standard use of the usual things
Floor lamp for summer patio