Very neat original embroidery technique of free surface of
Today, we will prove to you that to do the fun crafts for the house with his own hands a lot easier than it seems inexperienced lover hand-Maida. To understand the basics of it, will require a minimum of available tools, skills and time. In this case, you get the original accessories that no longer meet anywhere but your own interior.
Anyone can decorate your own home. Get inspired and look for ideas!
Cozy small carpet coffee and cinnamon color
Gentle pillow painted in Scandinavian motifs in batik
Cozy Corner with tapestries with Scandinavian atmosphere
Very bright embroidery in fresh colors, made in the technique of the free surface of
Delicate embroidery on canvas
The best part of Heng-dmeyde - is that all the necessary tools and materials are easy to find! There is no need to spend money on expensive ready-made decorative items to add to the interior a touch of comfort, warmth and cordiality, if you can make them yourself.
A small example for the production of unusual jewelry from simple light bulbs
- 1 Crafts for the house with his own hands: how to learn to make their own mats
- 2 How to make the floor mat hook: instruction for those who like knitting
- 3 Fluffy mat-grass
- 4 Patchwork and felting wool
- 5 Toys Hand-Maid: sovushki of felt
- 6 The picture of the tissue in the nursery
- 7 Flowers and trees from beads
- 8 Jewelry: how to make beaded necklaces and beads?
- 9 Ornaments with their hands, what is the result?
- 10 Postcards with their own hands
Crafts for the house with his own hands: how to learn to make their own mats
The harmonious combination of shades of blue in the interior complemented by a large bound carpet
Floor mats, subjected to undeserved oblivion a few years ago, once again come to the forefront of an interior. They will be a place in children's rooms, hallways, bathrooms, near the bed in the bedroom or before a sofa in the living room. Especially popular are small round or rectangular versions with interesting texture (furry, fluffy, long extended loops, and so on). Let's look at two simple master-classes, having mastered that, you can perform this beautiful needlework alone.
Incredibly bright and very colorful patchwork rug and ottoman, designed in the same style
How to make the floor mat hook: instruction for those who like knitting
You will need the following:
- thick crochet hook (suitable № 10);
- thick yarn (you can use it in different colors and will be brighter);
Very delicate snow-white knitted carpet
Tip! Instead, the yarn in the traditional sense, you can use old clothes from jersey - T-shirts, longslivy shirts. You will find not only the use of old things, but also to get a soft and pleasant to the touch fabric.
- Tie a chain of 16 loops columns.
- Combine first and last loops to get the ring.
Knit circle column (without sc)
- Tie the two loops for lifting.
- Perform a second round columns since sc. To do this, use a different color thread.
Combine the color you like
- Do 2 loops rise, and go higher.
- On the third row, increase the number of loops. Instead knit in the previous level of the holes, also engage the gaps between loops. This will help things grow as knitting.
photo series shows how to move correctly with the thread of one color to another
- Alternate the colors to get a striped pattern, and knit it to the desired size.
- Tie the finished product homemade decorative lace. To this end, skipping one loop of the previous row, you need to do two lifting loops and two air column without sc.
One of the design options with lace edge
- Complete crochet one sc without loops.
The final stage of registration edge
- The ends of the thread hide inside out, fasten and cut the tails. It is advisable not simply to fix the ends using the traditional end of knitting, as due to the thickness of thread your creation may dissolve during subsequent washes. Instead, it is recommended to link several strong units.
There is also a lot of interesting ideas that can be woven, tie or crocheted.
Bright rug with pretty tassels
You will find useful:
- five skeins of yarn in different shades of green;
- very thick hook № 14;
Bright and fluffy carpet grass
Tip! Heed to the choice of thread. If you take any other acrylic or synthetic yarn, the finished product can get slippery and electrifying. If you use a woolen thread, it is likely that it will "tweak" you for your bare feet. Ideal - wool mixture.
Another variant grass carpet made of patches in the weaving technique
- Separate the tips of the filaments from all coils and combine them into a makeshift thread.
- Knit team of this yarn a chain of 20 aerial loops. This amount will be enough to get the product length of 40 cm. If you want other size of the thing, just vary the amount of the original loop.
- After a series of columns, without sc, looping. Warning: be sure to pull them to the canvas was not smooth and hairy!
- It is necessary to square or rectangular canvas size you want, provyazyvaya each new level of the previous loop (of each loop must be getting new, that is, without the fishnet omissions and additions).
- When the carpet will have the right size, attach the string strong knots.
- Scissors cut the elongated loops previously.
In this simple way you can create an original carpet for any room. Take a closer look, perhaps, in your apartment there are materials that are suitable for the creation of this masterpiece?
A small tutorial on how to fast and very easy manufacture of pompons, from which you can also make an unusual thing
It is also possible to arrange pompoms pad, which will be based on softer
Stylish ottomans, pillows, tied with yarn of a thick yarn
Of very thick yarn, you can create unusual tapestries, which will become the central wall decoration
At first glance, a simple but very beautiful embroidery
Patchwork and felting wool
Scandinavian ornaments and inserts - a great idea for decor
Cloth decor is popular. Especially good looks fabric decor in the rooms, decorated in virtually all styles and directions. We offer you to get acquainted with a very simple way Production of original fabric panels.
Toys Hand-Maid: sovushki of felt
The scheme for the production of small decorative sovushek of felt
How to make a picture with his own hands of fabrics and natural materials?
Prepare the following:
- burlap or other natural textiles with bright pronounced rough texture;
- any natural material (e.g., coffee beans, cinnamon sticks, anise sprocket shelves, moss, natural, etc.);
- Decorative elements (ribbons, wood or bone buttons, lace);
- cardboard for the base;
- glue gun;
- simple pencil.
Unusual panels patchwork
Idea! similar pictures, It is ideally suited to such styles as country, eco bungalows. Best of all, they look in the kitchen decoration.
- Get a cardboard and fabric. To do this, attach the one and the other to the frame, leave notes in pencil and cut.
- Glue the fabric to the cardboard insert into the frame.
- Natural materials lay on the fabric desired pattern and fix glue gun.
- Complement resulting pattern decor (buttons, laces or any other).
- Give a hand-made article to dry.
The idea of decoration in the nursery. Notice how carefully performed all the little details
Felting wool: video tutorial
And the fabric, you can create a huge variety of interesting gizmos.
Stylish monochrome pattern
Incredibly handy organizer for cables and other details
Accent hoop-pattern embroidered satin stitch
The combination of dense flax and imitation leather with a straightforward decor
Option hendmeydovogo holder for toilet paper
Tapestry of natural woolen yarn looks very impressive in the interior
Patchwork decoration from different tissue slices
The picture of the tissue in the nursery
We offer to decorate the room of your baby's cute little things, such as crafts made of fabric on the foam basis.
Doll with his own hands
Cute fabric doll will be better for the child purchase
What you need for this?
- colored rags;
- foam base;
- for transferring an image to a substrate;
- copy paper;
- nail scissors;
- any sharp object plane for punching pattern (suitable for this purpose, for example, a spatula for patchwork);
Another version of the toy, but for the children, hand-made
Tip! Ripper (as a spatula) can be replaced by other suitable shape and thickness of devices, available at hand. For example, it may be blunt knife for oil.
- On all sides of the foam blank back down 1.5-2.5 cm for the next frame. Selling obtained spatula rectangle.
- The selected pattern transfer using the carbon paper on the foam base.
- Selling spatula circuit pattern.
- Glue the zone, which is going to cover the graft.
- The selected piece of glue attach to the oiled area and press it on the previous contour sagging ripper.
- Cut off the excess fabric with scissors.
- The remaining tails flap ripper hide inside.
- Treat the entire area.
- fashioned frame from fabric.
See what other wonderful things you can create yourself from threads, scraps and various decorative elements:
Unusual wall organizer for rezinochek and hair-grips, perfect for baby girl's room
Another mural-painting, but of nails and threads, perfect for interior additions
Incredibly beautiful and very realistic surround embroidery, executed in the technique of the free surface of
Decorative plates with paintings
The composition of the mandala will create an atmosphere of lightness and airiness of the room interior
Flowers and trees from beads
Weave these flowers also will be for you to work. Just follow the guidelines:
More advanced hendmeydery can try their hand at creating a tree of glass beads. How to create stunning trees, look further in a phased video:
Jewelry: how to make beaded necklaces and beads?
In addition to jewelry and various decorations, do not forget about beauty-aspect hand-Maida and DIY (ie DoItYourself). Any fashionista will confirm that at times the most basic decoration with proper combination with the way your able to look more organic and harmonious than the classic yellow or white gold and stones. Moreover, this kind of creativity is the best fit to the smallest princesses. What could be better painstakingly made of beads or colored necklace?
Ornaments with their hands, what is the result?
Hand-Maid - it is a great art to create the most common materials are works of art. With a little imagination and our ideas - and you can certainly create a memorable element of decor for the joy yourself and loved ones!
Very atmospheric tapestry with Scandinavian motifs
Option painting supports for mugs
The composition of the stones, painted by succulents
Embroider can not only paintings. You can decorate your everyday clothes simple patterns
Another option of hand-painted pottery. Very easy and fast way to update an old boring service
Incredibly gentle puff with knitted elements
Very realistic embroidery using various techniques coats
Postcards with their own hands
In case Working with threads fabrics and you are bored, take the simplest. Paper! Identity cards will become a universal gift for any festive occasion. Sure your loved ones will also appreciate your expertise on merit. See more master class on creating creative cards manually: