Plastic color screen coal adorns the facade of the building
As a rule, decoration of facades of private houses is made for aesthetic reasons, especially if the building is built of aerated concrete or foam blocks, at least - brick or wood. But at the same exterior finish not only helps hide irregularities and defects on the surface of exterior walls, but also performs additional functions.
- facade cladding: choose material
- Decorative plaster
- front panels
- facing brick
- A natural stone
- Wet Warming facade: economically and efficiently
The magnificent facade of the house decoration of mirror panels
- Protective - the use (application) of finishing material creates an additional protective layer, saves basic construction of the negative influence of atmospheric agents (humidity, wind, temperature extremes, exposure to ultraviolet light, snow, etc.), and - mechanical damage
The wall is made of tamped earth
- insulation - the majority of facade systems are not only decorative, but also to insulate
The whole house is covered with artificial turf
Natural stone facades - elegant, reliable and durable
- insulation - any layer is further deposited on the wall surface becomes an obstacle to the sound waves that significantly attenuated (refract) at the transition in different environments.
The ultra-modern design of the house in Las Vegas
The facade is decorated with multi-colored wooden boards
facade cladding: choose material
Modern building materials market offers a wide variety of techniques and materials that can be used for decorating facades. Consider the most popular ones.
"Mashed" steel panel sheets with the cut circles of different sizes
Decorative plaster. Decorating the house facade plaster - the old, tried and massively demanded a method of warming and ennobling walls. The main purpose of plaster - to align the walls and hide the defects, but modern materials and application techniques allow to obtain textured surfaces, including - and for subsequent painting. The wealth of choice - mineral, acrylic, silicate and silicone plaster allows to implement any design solution. Among the shortcomings - the complexity of the work and the need for careful preparation of the surface.
Decorative plaster yellow and pink hues - the color of optimism and joy of life
Tip! To plaster was solid, it is applied to layers of 2 mm, each layer should qualitatively dry
Different colors of decorative plaster will help purchase the wall a unique appearance
Front panels. In contrast to plaster, trim panels front of the house is called "dry". They are used to create a ventilated facade and allows for more heat - and sound insulation. When there is no need to install them in a special way to prepare pre-wall, and their installation can be carried out in any weather. The main drawback - the complexity of the installation. Advantages: strength, flexibility, variety of colors and types of front panels:
- metallic coated
Metal panels will serve for a long time even under severe environmental conditions
- wood fiber
Panel of wood fibers for the most recognized environmentally friendly plating homes
- polymeric materials (vinyl)
On strength and frost resistance of polymer-based panel superior to many building materials
- polyurethane foam
Due facades polyurethane panels any building becomes an elegant and respectable
- sandwich panels
Sandwich panels are unique properties: strength, low weight, speed and ease of installation
- of fiber cement slabs
Fiber cement panels are resistant to rain and low temperatures for many years without losing its shape
Glass front panels allow you to create a custom home architecture and lining
Facing brick. It can be used for cladding and for the erection of the carrier (core) walls. It has a different color (including - matte or shiny) and texture (classical rectangular, imitation cleavage, with rounded edges) solutions. Main advantages: high frost resistance, stability and durability to mechanical stress, low moisture absorption, ability to maintain a long time the original attractive appearance, it does not burst, it does not appear patches. Facing brick has the best performance in comparison with other materials for sound insulation. In addition, the finishing brick facade of the house greatly increases its thermal insulation characteristics.
Due to the decorative appearance and rich colors, face brick is in demand in the construction of houses and cottages
Walls of house from face bricks do not run high in the heat and keep warm in the winter, when frost crack
A natural stone. Finishing with stone facade of the house gives it a noble and aristocratic look. Besides the usual marble and granite-like material for finishing facade can be used slate, quartzite, sandstone, gravel, limestone, etc. Advantages of such a choice: excellent wear resistance, strength, durability, low abrasion, resistance to frost, resistance to temperature changes, UV rays, precipitation, mechanical influences, natural stone nonflammable. Disadvantages - first of all, the high cost (both material and their delivery and work), plus - a lot of weight creates extra large load on the foundation. The question is partly solved by replacing the stone on stone tiles or synthetic analogue.
Solid appearance gives the building a wall of marble stone
Stones can be used as insulation material to retain heat in the house
Decorating of house facade under a rock most popular and successfully increases the status of the owner
Siding. According to the type of material can be wood (Canadian siding) metal or plastic (acrylic). That last type of siding, their PVC materials - the most popular, excellent and affordable alternative to the expensive materials for facades. He is long-lasting, durable, easy to clean, waterproof, rot, easy to clean, does not corrode and it is quite simple to mount. The addition of pigments and stabilizers in the manufacture of the panel allows you to get a bright color that does not fade in the sun and do not lose their color over time. Among the shortcomings - the lack of mechanical strength, brittleness during freezing.
Metal siding does not require special and additional treatments, care is to wash with plain water from a hose
Wood siding environmentally friendly material that does not corrode
Acrylic siding retains its strength during the whole period of operation, does not fade and is resistant to temperature extremes
Wet Warming facade: economically and efficiently
Wet facade - a modern efficient system of external insulation of houses. Its relevance due to the fact that it is possible to obtain significant savings in heat at the lowest cost (material, financial, labor) - measurements show that after the installation of wet facade teploteri reduced by 40%. In addition to reducing the cost of heating, it also leads to a reduction in air conditioning costs, because the cooled air remains in the room. Sheer outer surface is heated very little.
Due to the wet facade on the interior walls will not be formed condensate
Technology Wet facade - a multi-layered design of the facade, which includes:
base (reinforced) layer - due to it is aligned and fixed exterior wall insulation materials. It consists of reinforced mesh and adhesive; insulating layer - consists of having a low thermal conductivity insulation boards (expanded polystyrene or rock wool);
outer (decorative) layer - different types of plaster (mineral, silicate, silicone, etc.) that performs both decorative and protective functions. It is the use of plaster, for the preparation of which is water, and gave the general name of technology - wet facade.
This technology allows the insulation to give the exterior of the building a unique appearance thanks to the abundance of decorative paints
Installation of wet facade, in addition to substantial savings heating (Air-conditioning), and achieves other advantages:
- bearing structures and facade receive protection against changes in temperature, rainfall and other adverse climatic (weather) influences, which significantly increases the service life without overhaul
Composite aluminum panels with mirror reflection
- Wet facade can be mounted on any type of primary (wall) construction material, this technology can be enabled for both the insulation of new buildings and old houses (housing and office buildings)
Metal facade elements resemble the shape of grape leaves
- for block (panel) installation of wet houses facade allows for sealing of inter-panel joints
Decorating of house facade complemented by "living walls" of the lush green vegetation
- Installation wet facade, in which the heater is mounted on an outer wall, "dew point" (place condensation on contact of cold and warm air) is displaced outwardly. As a result, all of the internal load-bearing structures are protected from moisture, which upon freezing causes premature mechanical failure of the materials and for reinforced concrete structures - activates the corrosion processes. By establishing the heat exchange heat is stored, and the wall or thermal insulation layer can not pereuvlazhnyat
Finish this extraordinary house made of clay solution
- Exterior finish - "breathable", allowing you to get a healthy indoor climate by preventing the emergence and development of fungi and pathogens
Lime white color facade with decorative elements of metal siding and panels of travertine stone
- aesthetics - used during installation of wet plaster decorative facade may be neutral and colored, textured and thin simulate finish expensive materials or to create a surface relief. You can use various, without limitation, plastering techniques (including automated), which allows for the necessary colors, getting the right texture and create patterns. The complex is to use this technology allows for the restoration of housing, which has historical and architectural value
The walls of the timber chopped
- because the insulation is made on the outside living space dimensions remain unchanged
- light weight of the installed system and its removal on the facade almost do not create load on the foundation
Ingenious solution to make the walls and roof of facing bricks
The disadvantages of this finishing facade should include strict adherence technology (preparation base, tight coupling plates insulation, uniformity of adhesive application, etc.) and need to work at low humidity and temperatures above + 5C.