Walls of glass, in contrast to the usual wall, sunlight passes deep space
unsuccessful apartment layout - a problem that is often faced by the owners as a secondary and new housing. Too small kitchen, a dark and narrow corridors, uncomfortable rooms - all these details spoil the overall impression and let you enjoy the stylish design rooms. Correct disadvantages can plan glass interior partitions - rational and elegant method for changing the appearance of rooms.
- Walls of glass: transparent borders premises
- Why glass partitions?
- Types and features walls of glass
Glass partition may be supplemented by a sliding door
Bright yellow glass partition quicken monochrome interior
Compact work area separated from the main room by glass walls
Walls of glass: transparent borders premises
Glass partitions in apartments can not be called rare, however, only recently their use had feature designer interiors. The rapid development of technology allows everybody to today use glass in the decoration of apartments and houses, even with the standard interior. Part of the popularity of glass, observed in recent years is due to the emergence of new types of material - more durable and reliable, which can be used even in the house with active children.
The partition of impact-resistant glass can be installed even in the nursery
Tip! The correct choice of the type of partitioning will create the mood for the entire room, but bad decision can ruin even a stylish interior - should be very careful in choosing a glass partition design.
To divide the room into functional zones, various types of glass:
- Clear glass appropriate in all rooms and styles, but not all to the liking of availability for an overview of what is desirable to hide. So it is completely transparent partitions are used most often in those areas that do not require exceptional confidentiality.
Transparent glass wall defines the boundary of home workplace
- frosted glass It decided to share calm and reserved space. This type of partition is considered to be the most versatile and suitable for any style, from high-tech to country.
The partition of frosted glass in a studio apartment
- Colored glass partitions - it is an original way of zoning premises. Of course, bright colors are more suitable for public spaces, but they will look favorably in the interior of teenage room. In addition, these structures are suitable for room style modern or high-tech.
Colored glass wall will look great in the interior in modern style
- Partitions with drawings on the glass may become a highlight of the interior. Most often they are used in traditional classical interiors to make room not only the air but also add something original.
Glass partition wall with printed pattern - gracefully and original
Why glass partitions?
When designers are agitating to use it from a glass partition, they lead justifiable arguments for this material, and similar structures. Among the main advantages of this method of separation space may be mentioned:
- Versatility. Glass - this is the material that is easy to fit into any style and any conditions. The partition of glass appropriate and minimalist kitchen, and in the modern bathroom.
- Compactness. Glass partitions like plasterboard unlike dreams or brick walls, They are thin and do not take up much space.
- Reliability. Tempered glass, which is used to create such structures, a high level of strength, which puts it on par with unbreakable materials.
- Easy installation and the possibility of carrying out work on the installation of such walls in the room, even with a complete renovation.
The glass partition space is to flow and visually indivisible
Care mounted partition glass is quite easy: it is enough to wipe its special cloth - dry or with detergents.
- A visual extension of the space. These are the walls of glass - light and weightless - are able to make more spacious and light room small.
- Creativity. With the help of glass fabrics and design ideas, you can change any room to add a boring interior of lightness and airiness.
- Installation of such partitions does not require permission from governments and further locking plan changes.
Bathroom separated from the bedroom air-glass partitions
However, along with a lot of merits, highlight some disadvantages of this method of separation of rooms. The high cost of material and labor, as well as the need for involvement of professionals is the first difficulty on the way to install glass partitions. At the same time, what originality and creativity to the design, the more expensive it will cost. In addition, such a wall can not hang picture or hours. Yes, and installation of communication through such a wall is not possible.
Tip! When installing the glass partition between the kitchen and living room should be considered incomplete tightness of the construction, so that cooking odors are bound to get into the living room.
Creative walls of glass blocks in the living room
bedroom zone denoted by clear glass
Glass partitions can be not only functional but also a decorative part of the interior
The original decision in the bedroom - three narrow glass partitions
Kitchen and dining separated glass partition
Types and features walls of glass
Depending on the conditions for the division of space in a house or apartment, the following types of partitions:
- stationary walls of glass - a glass-mounted paintings ever to pass through the used sliding or hinged doors. But most of the designers recommend to replace the sliding door mechanisms, working on the principle of a coupe. The reliability of such a wall is provided not only the strength of the glass (typically hardened material is used) but also as a special attachment fittings. In this window can be attached via like frame (clamping profile, which is fastened to the walls, ceiling and floor), and by means of point fasteners (e.g., connectors or spiders).
Thanks to the glossy surface of the glass partition in black looks fresh and elegant
- sliding glass partitions in the apartment are considered a better solution, because the possibility is left like totally block the space and open the passage. That is why such sliding walls are used when you need to change the configuration of the room frequently and quickly, for example, in the case of mounting between walls kitchen and living room in the combined area. Such design work on the principle of a compartment or books.
Two walls in the bedroom are made of sliding glass walls
Glass interior partitions can be met in a studio apartment or studio apartment: there with them stand out "day" and "night" area, a kitchen area separated from the rest of the premises. At the cutting edge studio apartments such a structure may be a wall between the main room and the bathroom.
The correct choice of interior walls of glass - the perfect solution for creating a stylish and original interior. Such a method of separation into functional areas of the room is one of the most modern and rational.
Stylish example glass partitions in the bedroom
Combined partition of colored and clear glass
The interior in the style of Loft is always a place for a glass partition
On the glass wall can be left writing - poetry, lyrics or even recipes