- house function
- Design options
- Instructions for creating a house
lodge for well must complete the construction of this massive structure. It can be done their own hands or buy ready-made option, which, unfortunately the owners of country houses, It costs considerable money. In this regard, most people will benefit from information on how to make a house for the well with their hands, without spending big finance.
Gorgeous house for a well in the old style
Beautiful house for well
Lodge for a well in oriental style
Wooden house for a well
Before you build a house for the well with your hands, it is important to understand its purpose. Its main function is to protect the water in the well from the effects of pollution and direct sunlight. Insects, debris, dust, precipitation, excess heat or chemicals can make water unfit for use, and roof house lets not let that happen. Also, the right arrangement of the house will protect the water from freezing in the winter.
The main function is to protect the house kolotsa water from the effects of pollution and direct sunlight
House for a well can be decorated with creepers
House protects animals and children from accidents that may occur with the open wells. In this sense, such structures can be regarded as a protective structures.
Dwelling for a well with a base of bricks
The harmonious combination of the well, and the style of a country house
House to the well and perform a decorative function
Another function of the house is considered to be decoration garden. If you design it, focusing on the rest of the country site facilities, you can achieve a holistic composition. Such harmony is always the external environment contributes to the emergence of internal harmony, which is beneficial to human health.
Well it serves as a wonderful decoration of the garden
House for well with carving on wood
Beautiful house for a well with a roof in the shape of a cone
There are several options for the well house designs. It depends on their shape from the original design of the well and the materials used. According to the form, you can share all the houses into several types:
- The most simple in construction - a house-roof, which is represented only triangular in cross-section gable roof.
Beautiful house for the well will give a flavor of originality and style to your country site
- More complex for the construction of houses are in the full sense of the word, which have the form quadrangular logs and decorated roof. In the embodiment where the well is made of logs, and rings of concrete, the base may have a circular shape.
House to the well in the form of a quadrangular logs and decorated roofs
House for a well carved with decorative elements
- Original buildings on the site can become domiki-arbours, when the structure is open and not completely closed. In such an embodiment, the roof rests on two high racks. In this case, the door is made in the ground and not in the roof, as in previous versions. The base in such arbors may be completely different form: looks nice and usually circular ring and frame with a square base and octagonal house well.
House for open-pit
Well Cottage with a base in the form of log
Beautiful house for a well decorated with flowers
Even typical log cabins to lodges may look completely different because of the different shaped roofs. They can be both gable (symmetric or asymmetric), or in the form of a pyramid with a different number of faces, or in the form of a cone.
House for a well with a gable roof
The roof is in oriental style looks very stylish
Spectacular house for a well with a roof in the form of hexagonal pyramid
The chosen configuration will depend on the house drawing for the well, as well as its further construction. house dimensions for the well must always conform to the structure itself well: a number of concrete rings or pure wooden construction. Too small roof does not protect the water in the well from dust, debris and other useless things, but too much design can make use of the well uncomfortable.
If you draw a house for a well, focusing on other objects suburban area, you can achieve a holistic composition
house dimensions for the well must always conform to the structure itself well
House for a well in the old style
As materials for the houses are considered different options:
- The most popular material is wood, from which it is performed and the base and roof. Not only used boards and timber, but also logs, from which wells are obtained under the old. In the tree, prized above all environmentally friendly material, its availability, beauty, and durability.
House for a well made of wood prized ecological material, availability, beauty, and durability
The most popular material for the wells is a tree
Beautiful wooden house for a well with carved elements
- In some cases, use a rock for registration of the base. It can be a natural or ornamental, and in such houses the roof is usually made of shingles. Buildings acquire a kind of medieval, and especially well with other similarly decorated buildings in the area.
Houses for stone wells particularly well with other similarly decorated buildings on the site
Stone for the wells may be natural and artificial
Wells Stone becoming the medieval view
Some owners prefer to use wells galvanized steel to build the house. Carried out such construction is quite simple, but not always pleased with their appearance. It should also be borne in mind that the house on the pit galvanized without additional insulation can protect the water from freezing.
Well - it's not just a place to store water, but also a great decoration area
House for the well to the base of the brick will last a very long time
House for the well to the base of the concrete rings
Any well worthy of decorations in the form of carved elements on wooden products, ceramic sculptures on stone buildings or an interesting pattern on the galvanized structures.
House for well Rustic
House for a well decorated with antique
Instructions for creating a house
When the decision to build a simple house with his own hands for the well, step by step guide will be as follows:
- design framework. It begin to build after the measurement of the diameter of the well of concrete rings - it will be the distance between the frame sides. If a well rectangular or square, the house will be a continuation of the walls. From the timber-section 100 mm * 80 make-frame basis. If the house is raised from the ground and not on the upper ring, it is necessary to make two identical base-frame, which are bonded together by means of four struts timber. Better use nails length not less than 100 mm, they are firmly bonded to each other all the details of the construction. The center-top of the base frame erected two posts of timber, the height of which will house high. Further establish rafters of timber, cutting the ends of the bars at an angle of 45 ° and making cutouts in places where rafters are connected with the upper base frame. To set the strength of the roof beams and gantries. The framework is required to provide for the door, and it can be on the side walls of the roof (if the well is not provided for the gate), and on the slopes themselves. For the door, you must install two parallel beams and rafters with two boards horizontally.
The construction of the house for a well
House for a well with a wooden hexagonal base
Wooden house for the well will look great on a summer cottage
- Sheathing base. If in addition to the roof of a house in the presence of a base design, it is necessary to sheathe its boards, it is easy to do thanks to the already established framework. Next, the same side planks are edged triangular roof surface.
Well worthy of decorations in the form of carved elements on wooden products
Trim the base of the well house can be made decorative stone
- The gate of the log. Gate in the well needs to lift buckets of water. It is performed from a log from which the bark is removed previously, after which the surface is polished. Log length should be 30-40 mm less than the distance between the uprights. This is necessary to ensure that the gate while scrolling did not cling to the side walls. In the center of an end gate (logs) on each side drilled hole of about 20 mm diameter. The side walls of drilled holes are the same. To the wooden parts of the structure are not in contact with metal rods, which then will keep the gates, you must install the metal plates and sleeves. Further, a rod is inserted into the wall on the left side, setting the gate, and one - on the right, with the right side of the rod to bend zigzag for usability. After that, the gate can be attached to the chain bucket.
Gate of logs
Lovely well with a base of stone and slate roof
The harmonious combination of house for a well with other architectural buildings
- Creating a roof. In the existing frame secured roof batten intervals between the elements 130-150 mm. Further roof covered with roofing material for proper sealing. For plating use of any roofing material: slate, steel sheet, tiles, etc. Corner joints windscreens cover boards.
Well with a tiled roof
different material can be used for the roof of the well
- Fixing the door. According prepared drawings door manufactured from boards. For this billboard is formed from boards, which is secured top and bottom bars. For greater rigidity another bar battened diagonally. Fastens the door usually with piano hinges, one of which is attached to the frame, and the other - to the door. To water during rain can not enter the openings between doors and walls, it is possible to provide a sheet of rubber, which is hung above the door.
A house with a door to the well
The door to the well not only protects water from pollution, but also a measure of the Safety