Clean microwave oven - the pride of every housewife
Ease of use microwave undeniable, as well as, and sometimes futile attempt to wash its inside. However, there are a few tried and trusted ways to quickly wash the inside of the microwave. And for this in most cases, the kitchen you It does not need special expensive means - it is possible to dispense with improvised.
Lemon and citric acid - the most common method of cleaning the microwave oven
Clean microwave necessary with a sponge or soft cloth, in order not to damage the coating furnace
Steaming - secure way furnace purification: time is set depending on the degree of contamination of the active substance and
- 1 Before you wash
- 2 Shoe in accordance with the type of coating
- 3 Terms of care for microwave oven
- 4 The easiest way
- 5 + Lemon vinegar
- 6 remove fumes
- 7 crisp citrus
- 8 Contactless cleaning with soda
- 9 How quickly wash the inside of the microwave: chemical recipes
- 10 Preempt easier than fighting
- 11 Conclusion
Before you wash
Microwave is so controversial a home assistant, which talks about its hazard for humans not become extinct for decades. But finding out every so often those who never used such appliances, the others are sure - the convenience of a microwave oven is undeniable.
Its like any kitchen attribute, you need to keep clean, and given that the space inside is quite limited, all couples, fats, etc. delights with great pleasure deposited on the walls. Reduce pollution to help special plastic caps, but entirely on the greasy areas will not be able to get rid of.
Before you use any means necessary to remember that the inner surface of the microwave has a special coating that reflects microwaves. This layer is thin, and it will damage easily. As a result, the furnace will be damaged.
Note: Do not clean the microwave soda and other abrasive products, including hard cloths and scrapers. Even using a soft cloth, not much is worth the squeeze.
Microwave - an important element in the kitchen, so it is thorough approach to its purity
Shoe in accordance with the type of coating
Cleaning should be implemented taking into account the coverage, which is available in your oven. Coverage options:
- Enamelled. This is the most common and cheap coating microwave oven inner chamber. Smooth surface without pores, which makes the cleaning process simple. But the enamel does not suffer scratches, as prolonged exposure to steam and grease making it less hard, lost the primary color. Particular attention should be paid to the chamber bottom - there should not be exposed to liquid or moisture, otherwise there will quickly rust. Wash a microwave is not difficult, but you need to manipulate with extreme caution so as not to damage the surface. After cleaning the internal chamber to be wiped dry.
Use soft cloth and a spray for cleaning the microwave enamelled
- Stainless steel. Coverage is excellent withstand any temperature, but make sure to keep it clean, it is very difficult. Grease and soot sticks to the surface immediately, and it is difficult to clean. In this case it is necessary to give up not only on the abrasive, but also from the acids of any type. Ignoring the use of acids, you get on the surface of the dark spots, get rid of that is practically impossible. A microwave launder or special means should be, or exposure to simple vapor.
Steam and specialized tools for cleaning microwave ovens - the best cleansers for stainless steel oven
- ceramic coating. This option is the easiest to clean. The strength and smoothness allows the use of any tools proposed below. Mechanical influences on him as undesirable as it is for other types of coatings.
Microwave oven with ceramic coating does not require special treatment when cleaning
Terms of care for microwave oven
There are a number of rules that must be maintained, regardless of the cleaning embodiment, among them:
- Before cleaning the microwave oven must be disconnected from power.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning, abrasive sponges, scrapers, mechanical force.
- When cleaning is necessary to use a minimum of water to prevent flooding sensors technology.
- Aggressive chemicals can not be used, neither inside nor outside.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the device by yourself, even if soot or fat got inside, it is fraught with the loss of warranty.
Careful cleaning of the microwave in accordance with all the rules will help extend its life
The easiest way
The easiest option is to quickly wash the inside of the microwave is water. That plus everything else and completely harmless version. To use it, you need only to put inside dish with water, and the container must be very wide, so evaporation will keep intensifying, and therefore more effective cleaning.
Warm water should be within 10-15 minutes, then wipe the surface with a soft sponge. Fresh stains go away easily. In addition, it is an effective method, if the time for a full cleaning is not.
Wide plate with water will easily clean the microwave from contamination
+ Lemon vinegar
Alternatively, how to wash inside the microwave quickly vinegar and lemon, №1 among all ways. After all, he was not traumatic for the internal coating, and effect of the enormous. To begin with you need to clean the door, for it to take a slice of lemon and rub it all contaminated areas. You can squeeze the juice and to purge them, using a soft cloth.
- The dish for microwave add water and stir citric acid, may also be used a slice of lemon juice or fruit.
- Put in the oven and turn on for a few minutes. After the cycle gently clean inner surface with a soft cloth.
Repeating this procedure several times, you can get rid of the most difficult dirt.
Clean up the remnants of dirt need only with a soft cloth - ideal - terry towel
Note: ethe method operates on the spot, which is not more than 6 months.
Vinegar will also help get rid of dirt, but more complex. the use of technology it is similar to a lemon:
- pour into a glass of water and vinegar solution in a proportion 1: 1;
- put in the microwave and turn the timer for 5 minutes;
- after completion of the cycle leave the oven closed for 15 minutes. It is necessary to soften stains, as well as not to breathe toxic fumes of vinegar. Before opening the microwave oven, should ensure ventilation because the smell will be very sharp.
Note: water should not fall on the grill, otherwise you can ruin the oven.
These options should be used with caution in microwave ovens with enamel camera, they can damage the surface.
Vinegar, citric acid or lemon slice: equivalent helpers in the fight for the purity of the microwave
Gar in a microwave oven is also a fairly common problem. It occurs if you selected was wrong mode. Unpleasant smell settle permanently, if not to fight with him. But there are options how to quickly get rid of the burning:
- Within fry sliced lemon slices.
Sauté the lemon slices in the microwave and get a nice citrus scent, instead of burning smell
- Boil water dish in which to add a couple drops of essential oil lavender, mint or thyme.
- Get rid of the smell will help the bulb, which must be cut and put into the oven.
- Overcome with the smell of freshly help coffee, a small amount should be kept in the oven while, until you are ready.
Ground coffee will deliver the microwave from the unpleasant smell
- Another option to get rid of the smell - send overnight in an oven sorbents, which are salt and activated carbon, they perfectly take all smells.
Council: also helps to get rid of burning a special tool for ovens, buy is possible at any store household chemicals.
For this process, how to wash the inside of the microwave quickly at home, suitable peel of any citrus fruit. It needs to be put into a wide bowl, add water. Treatment times of 3 to 5 minutes at maximum power.
After the completion of the cycle remove grease and food residue on the walls is not a problem, and then the method will remain a pleasant citrus scent inside the furnace.
Crisp citrus inside the bowl for 3-10 minutes will help get rid of dirt inside the microwave
Contactless cleaning with soda
Soda can not be used for cleaning in the usual form, because it is a strong abrasive, and it is detrimental to the microwave. But with it is still possible to carry out efficient cleaning, but a contactless method.
To do this, take a wide bowl, pour into it a couple of tablespoons of baking soda, add water and put in the oven. Set the maximum power, and the timer for 15 minutes. After completing the cycle, leave the plate for another 20 minutes inside, without opening. So it will be able to soften the most difficult pollution.
Note: bowl filled with water only needs 2/3, because the mixture will be very seethe and foam.
Plate with soda filled by a third, to help safely clean the microwave from burning
How quickly wash the inside of the microwave: chemical recipes
Options on how to wash the inside of the microwave quickly, weight, and many users are turning to chemicals, but they also need to be applied correctly.
- Means to spray on the inner surfaces. Use should be means for cleaning kitchen surfaces.
- Turn on the oven at the maximum power, time - 1 minute.
- Wipe with a damp cloth.
- Completely remove the detergent.
Mr Muscle easily clears the wall of the microwave oven from grease and other contaminants
This detergent does not lose its relevance for decades. In addition, it perfectly removes fat, so also disinfects the surface. For purification microwave soap lather and should cause foam on this surface. Leave as such for 30 minutes, then washed with water. Dirt and grease will go together with soap.
Note: if soap was removed from the surface is not completely, when you first start you will feel an unpleasant odor of burning organic, but it will not affect the operation of the device.
Soap - a budget option for cleaning the microwave
Sponge and "Fairy"
But this is not a simple mechanical cleaning, but something different, non-standard. This option is ideal if the microwave slightly contaminated. Cleaning sequence:
- sponge, not only metal, wet with water;
- moisten it with detergent, sparing no good lather;
- put into the furnace chamber and to heat at the minimum power for 30 seconds. Thus it is necessary to make sure that the sponge does not start to melt;
- open and rinse the softened fat. This option is great if you do not know how quickly wash the inside of the microwave from fat.
For easy cleaning the microwave should use a regular sponge and "Fairy"
Means for microwave ovens
It should be used in accordance with the instructions. It is important to remember that such a remedy should be thoroughly washed off, because it leaves the smell inside.
- Use the clear on the instructions.
- Spray on surfaces should withstand a few minutes, so it has had time to act. Rub or scrape is not necessary.
- Avoid contact of the lattice, which is closed magnetron.
Specialized tools for cleaning microwave ovens help to safely get rid of all kinds of pollution
A few embodiments nonstandard cleaning
such means can be found on the shelves of the store household chemicals as "Universal Stone". It's really a universal remedy does not contain a surfactant composition, chemistry and phosphorus. This embodiment is ideal for cleaning Allergy and Asthma. Prior to use, the stone should be wiped with a damp sponge after the foam sponge. The resulting foam to wipe the surface of the microwave, then wipe dry with a cloth.
Universal stone - natural detergent for a microwave oven
Wet wipes for household appliances. Moreover, they can be used for washing of both internal and external surfaces. They clean the fat, leftover food, oil. Their use is convenient, because these napkins do not need watering. So, endanger furnace mechanisms. The impregnating lotion is hypoallergenic wipes, moreover, it disinfects the surface.
Preempt easier than fighting
Although the fight against pollution is not so difficult, it is better to pre-empt their appearance, to use this simple rules:
- Do not let fat settle on the walls. To do this, use a special caps, film and even parchment. Couples will still settle on the walls, but to deal with it a lot easier than with fat.
Use plastic wrap to ensure that fat is sprayed throughout the microwave
- The inner walls and twisting drive better cleaned after each use. If this is not possible, then take a few minutes at the end of each day steam cleaning, presented above.
Do not forget to wash your spinning disk after each use
- Avoid unpleasant odors inside the can, leaving the door open for a few minutes after cooking. In addition, the oven is dry.
- Clean the furnace from the outside - with the dust cover rear glass with a special tool.
Cleaning the outside of the microwave
- Overnight leave it inside the microwave chamber charcoal or salt thereof.
By washing the microwave variety of means are good if they just do not harm surfaces. Abrasives can not be used in any kind of aggressive detergents. The first option will harm the oven, the second to your health. Traditional methods or chemicals you choose. It is important to only use them correctly, regular maintenance of microwave save you from the problem of stale fat and plaque on walls.