Modern modular kitchen of economy class - a "designer", allows you to quickly create a functional set is ideally suited to the spatial characteristics of the room
choosing modular kitchens economy class, item by item, you can create a comfortable and functional interior, where nothing is superfluous and every item is in place. It is especially important for owners of such a decision small apartments, which it has a small kitchen area and is extremely difficult to make it comfortable and beautiful at the same time. Cheap modular kitchens are good because they allow you to easily compose elements together, placing them as the most convenient, depending on the particular plan. All modules have a collection of standard size and overall design, they can be in any order, creating a suite that meets all individual needs. It is possible to fit even a very modest budget, without sacrificing future kitchen style.
One of the permanent trendsetters in this area - Ikea. Here you can find the headset from natural materials at affordable prices
Design options in modular kitchens do not differ scarcity. On the contrary, there are expressed the most creative ideas and drawings facade finishes
- 1 Advantages of modular kitchens economy class
- 2 Features inexpensive modular kitchens
- 3 kitchen equipment with the help of modular elements
- 4 Basic elements of modular kitchens
- 5 Modular kitchens economy class element by element: Materials and design
Advantages of modular kitchens economy class
Modular Kitchens economy class - the perfect solution if you need to quickly, efficiently and inexpensively make the room functional and beautiful. similar kitchen sets possess a number of important advantages:
- Low cost. Such furniture is made from inexpensive materials, thereby making it accessible to everyone. In addition, the modules are standardized, which also substantially lowers the price.
- Functionality. You can buy ready-made modular kitchens or make your own set, picking up only the necessary modules. The collection also includes frameworks for built-in appliances.
- Modular kitchens help save and efficiently use of space. Curbstones and lockers are roomy enough, and among them are easy to pick up a variant, equipped with the required amount of shelves and drawers.
- options module location very much, with the result that will create almost any shape - a linear, angular, U-shaped, island, successfully beating the shape of the room.
- When the modules to easily swap. Even when you move a kitchen does not have to be changed, it is only necessary to remove it and to outweigh the new place, adding new elements when necessary.
Blue-green framed facades reminiscent of the so-called classical Frankfurt kitchen
Here, as in the manufacture of kitchens to order, there is scope in the choice of opening mechanisms; also provides for different size niche for built-in appliances
Council! making built food by individually dimensions will cost not cheap, at the time as modular elements allow without extra spending make interior functional.
Kitchen with plastic fronts in aluminum frame with legs. This budget option has a significant advantage: regular cleaning of the floor requires much less effort
Section of the lower cabinet can be interleaved with appliances (dishwasher, oven, etc.) as you like
Features inexpensive modular kitchens
There are several reasons to buy a low-cost modular kitchens:
- Proceeding from its budget only those items you can pick up that are really needed, without wasting money on unnecessary or lockers curbstones, Unlike built-in kitchens. It is also easy to purchase additional modules, if the kitchen is large.
- For small kitchen modules are almost the only option for creating a comfortable environment. Large built-in headset is rarely the right size, and creation of an individual - very expensive.
- Modern modular kitchens cheap outwardly look very dignified. Manufacturers create bright and stylish collection that does not visually give their affiliation to the economy class. This is especially true of models in contemporary styles.
- The service life of modular kitchens economy class is small (about 10-15 years), but this is not a disadvantage. After serving set easily changed, if it has lost relevance, or just wanted to change the design of the room, not regretting the money spent on the purchase of expensive dishes from an array.
Despite budget as the basic idea of modular kitchens facades are very technical. Layering and special protective film will not be disappointed by their fading
Kitchen «Metod» from Ikea finished facades for natural wood
Council! has become unfashionable modular set can carry on cottage, Where he will serve yet several years.
kitchen equipment with the help of modular elements
To obtain a functional kitchen, comfortable and beautiful at the same time, it is important to approach the organization of space:
- Curbstones and lockers large size are arranged in the corners, where the space is rarely used at 100%.
- wall surface It should be used to the maximum extent. To do this, it needs to be concerned about installing hinged lockers, open shelves or shelving, that will organize the storage in the kitchen without taking up much space.
- The main elements of the kitchen headset is the easiest way along one of the walls of the deaf. In some cases, the arrangement of furniture looks well randomly when the modules are arranged without stykuya together. Such an embodiment is suitable for irregularly shaped or kitchens studio layouts.
Gray kitchen from Ikea with matte framed facades. Factory options here also suggest the choice of colors for glazing glass upper cabinets
If you want a busy kitchen expressive colors, but are afraid to miss design - choose a matte surface facades
Council! that make the kitchen more functional and practical, must be to choose modular elements from different number internal shelves, enough for location Total needed.
«A La Carte» - modular kitchen in the upper price segment of Stadtnomaden
This kitchen of a fully independent blocks supplemented convenient accessory for cooking, pots for the cultivation of herbs and spices, etc., specific shape, to be inserted between worktop sections as pictured
The basic circuit arrangement of modules
Layout module variants very much, whereby it is possible both to emphasize the shape of the kitchen and beat her non-standard shape or correct planning deficiencies:
- Standard linear - will make full use of the long wall. If you want to make a narrow room visually larger, modules can be placed along the short wall. Optimally arrange the modules along the length of 3 m.
- Two-row - modules are arranged along two opposite walls. This solution is best suited for large kitchens and maximizes isolate the various zones of destination, for example, to prepare the one hand, and to store food and other dishes.
- angular - ideal for small kitchens or those that are combined with the dining room. This option saves the area and visually separates one part of the room from the opposite.
- U-shape - a perfect solution for a large kitchen, where due to the location of the modules can make the room more comfortable and accommodate the maximum number of necessary items.
- The island - the central island can be composed of several bollards, for example, under the oven, a sink and a cutting table. The island can combine working and dining area. It is also possible to create a peninsular plan when the protruding portion of one of the modules to be used as the bar or dining table.
The rounded end sections and caps in a U-shaped kitchen
Accessories in sectional kitchens selected under the budget, and of course, the aesthetic preferences. Openers and pens you can choose any
A lot of manufacturers offer ready-made caps on the size of the sections sets
Tip! Of the several pedestals easy to make dinner table, equipped storage system, which enables efficiently dispose the kitchen area or serve abroad in the studio layout.
Buy an inexpensive modular kitchen can now be in stores such as Ikea, Leroy Merlin. They are often presented ready-made options for layout modules, which can be taken as a basis.
Dark gray kitchen «Metod» from Ikea with a full island with sink
Basic elements of modular kitchens
Poelementno modular kitchens economy class is divided into:
- Wall units - cabinets and shelves.
- Corner pieces - cabinets, tables, wall cabinets, shelves, cupboard under the sink.
- Freestanding units - cabinets, wardrobes, including a oven and fridge.
bar counters, shelf-carousel rails are rarely found in the collections of modular kitchens economy class, but these items can be purchased separately, choosing the appropriate design option.
For the independent design kitchen manufacturers can offer such lists standard enclosure sizes. Fig. 1-11, 16-17 - and the lower end cabinets, 12 - cabinet under the oven 13-15 - under the sink, 18 - detached pencil case
This category includes:
- Hanging lockers with doors. The modules may have a single continuous (swing or hinged) hinged door or two. The interior space is divided with a few shelves.
- Shelves, cabinets with glazed doors 1-2.
- Wardrobe with 1-2 doors and open shelves on top.
- Open shelves.
- Polki-hood open or with hinged door.
- Cabinet for drying dishes with 1-2 doors.
The cabinets can be positioned both along the work area, and over dining area, next to a window or door. The dimensions of the modules allow to pick up as the narrow and wide cupboards or shelves.
Standard sizes lower cabinets - 60 cm in width (or 45 for the small-size built-in appliances)
The dimensions of the finished headset you can always fit just below the dimensions of the premises with the help of transoms - functional or purely decorative
Modular kitchen angular supplemented by elements that help maximize the use of space is very uncomfortable in the corners of the room. This saves Useful area and formed functional storage system.
Among corner elements:
- Curtain closed cabinets with a solid or glazed door.
- Mounted open shelves or coolers. Shape may be straight or semicircular.
- Closed cabinet with 1 door.
- Bedside table with 1-2 drawers.
- Corner table with side door.
- Cupboard under the sink.
Rounded end units slightly increases the final cost of the headset. But if a family has children, or else the corners of the kitchen will be located in areas with high traffic, - the cost will be justified
Council! Kitchen modular angular economy-class ideally fit for rationalization space at indoors small area.
Example ergonomic assembly kitchen sections with linear arrangement. this scan - basic version for right-handers
The largest category, which includes:
- Tables, tables with 1-2 swing doors without drawers. The interior space is divided into shelves. Extensive tables can be internally divided vertically into two separate box.
- Cabinets with drawers 1-4.
- A narrow pencil case, equipped with a vertical drawer.
- Table-one-door cabinet with 1-2 drawers.
- Wide two-door cabinet with drawers or open shelves.
- The table equipped with lateral compartment open or closed, and 1-2 pull.
- tables for wash 1-2 doors, with or without drawers them.
- Built-under oven with 1-2 drawers or without them.
- Cupboard under the oven with 1-2 drawers.
- Closet with drawers under the oven on the top and the bottom, including the pull-out.
- High cabinets with 1-2 hinged doors, drawers and without.
- Narrow tall cabinet with 1-2 pull-out drawers, vertical cargo.
- A refrigerator cabinet with drawers 1-2.
- Cupboard with two glazed doors at the top and bottom drawer.
- Mezzanine with 1-2 doors.
One embodiment of a set of sections from Ikea. This Swedish manufacturer, in addition to other colors of facades, offers even gray "under a stainless steel"
Some elements are integrated frame for appliances (refrigerators, ovens, washing and so on.). Such modules are often equipped not only with a compartment for the technology itself, but also additional cabinets or drawers. Due to such elements as efficiently as possible to dispose a space, such as placing objects vertically instead of horizontally.
Modern kitchen design without upper cabinets and the island: wood pattern and white facades without handles and an apron of black tiles, subway
Modular kitchens economy class element by element: Materials and design
Cheap - does not mean bad or tasteless. Modern manufacturers of cheap kitchens serious approach to the design of its products. If before the material of the furniture and its facade was the same, but now more and more exterior trim is done quite differently.
Frame fronts MDF give a solid view of the kitchen headset. Within the framework may be the insertion of decorative material or glass
Among the most common material for the manufacture of kitchen furniture economy class should be noted:
- CPD - the most budget option, which will serve the least, as much to absorb moisture. It is a plate (18 mm) of compressed chips. Increase lifetime can be achieved by suitable selection of the material of the facade, which will repel water, in particular of a special lacquer or film.
- MDF - not afraid of moisture, fat and temperature changes, quite strong and durable. It is a plate of compacted comminuted wood on which sputtered layer of plastic or glued veneer. At a cost of this option is the best in the bundle price and quality, and in addition, eco-friendly.
Plastic white kitchen fronts in high-tech style
If the base is about the same, the facades can be very diverse, and surprising for all modular elements kitchens economy class, because it is exterior design creates the impression of the interior of the kitchen.
For their use lining:
- MDF - simulates virtually any surface from wood to plastic, easy to clean and long retains the look.
- Veneer wood - the most environmentally friendly, durable and expensive option, which significantly refines the appearance of the headset, especially if you want to create a classic interior.
- Plastic - the most common variant of the facades of kitchens economy class. They are the basis of MDF veneer. Plastic is not afraid to moisture, chemicals, resistant to damage and does not fade with time. This material is inexpensive and offers a variety of design options.
- PVC or acrylic - are deposited on a substrate made of MDF, the quality is similar to plastic, but even more robust and durable.
Furthermore, in the production economy class module frame facades frequently used. They represent a frame of the same material with an insert from another, such as glass, mirrors, plastic and so on. If desired, such inserts can be changed to other updating kitchen design.
Kitchen Solaria by Tomassi (Italy), which is due to the variety of decorative transoms and inserts fit in any room with the most complex configuration
We should also mention accessories. For modules of economy class is most often used plastic fittings (handle), less metal.
Council! Even if with time pens lost his view or broke down, their always can replace the on exactly such the same or excellent by design, that update external view food.
Modern interiors are increasingly leaning towards simplicity and functionality coming to replace the excessive luxury and ostentatious pomp. That is why the use of the kitchen inexpensive modular elements becomes more urgent than ever, especially since they can pick up almost any design.
Fashionable colors "zebrawood" in combination with the white upper cabinets
Using different combinations of modules, simply create a unique, unique interior, trying to himself as a designer.
An example of a combination of similar colors in the frame fronts classic cuisine, assembled from the modules, and the furniture in the living room studio
Among the dishes you can find inexpensive options for all sorts of colors - from classic shades wood and neytralnoy black and white to incredibly bright, and with all kinds of patterns and textures.
The most popular and trendy colors facades finished factory kitchens: mocha, cherry, white, olive, black, Zebrano. Also popular purple and beige. Among countertops colors are invariably popular imitation of natural minerals
Stylish looking set of similar sections with drawers
Charcoal drawing will never go out of fashion. It is equally well suited for massive individually designed kitchens, and for light, emphasized the functional module
Due to the fact that the modular elements can be made in any order, you can create all sorts of color combinations - contrasting or smooth. Especially because some manufacturers offer several options facades, Moreover, these elements are the same and easily compatible. Thus it is possible to create a unique set, consisting of elements of different series.
An example of a symmetrical arrangement of modules for classic cuisine mustard yellow
By purchasing a modular kitchen, everyone will be able to cost-effectively create a comfortable and functional environment for cooking, and for family gatherings. And with the right approach to the design created a comfortable interior, no one cause associations with the concept of "economy".
Black matte frame facades give noble expensive type of kitchen sets. Design of home appliances we can choose the appropriate one. In this embodiment, the better to avoid the rounded ends and corners
Kitchen without the upper cabinet: gray matte facades in combination with smooth surfaces, simulating an antique mirror and white marble