Of all the types of finishing the ceiling the most popular today are the construction of plasterboard
Increasingly ceilings domestic kitchens can meet the construction of plasterboard, since this method of finishing is not only considered the most attractive and impressive, but also the most efficient in difficult conditions with a damp area. Often it is plasterboard ceilings in the kitchen becomes a way to solve the problem of concealing the ventilation shaft, open communication, or simply uneven ceiling. For a small room such decoration allows you to put in the niches of additional lighting or spot lighting, and for the spacious kitchen multilevel plasterboard ceiling - is one of the variants of stylish zoning premises.
- Why Drywall - an ideal choice for the kitchen?
- Features of the design of the ceiling plasterboard Kitchen
- Tips and tricks
The red color in the interior of the kitchen
A beautiful combination of white and gray colors in the design of the ceiling plasterboard
Even in rustic possible to apply drywall. With it, you can greatly facilitate the task of design complex configuration of the ceiling
Why Drywall - an ideal choice for the kitchen ceiling?
Neutral chic kitchen in beige tones
Making the kitchen ceiling plasterboard - it is an opportunity as soon as possible to get a stylish surface, showing the individuality and uniqueness of the room. Experts, noting the increasing attention and designers, and the general public to the use of gypsum board for finishing the ceiling in the kitchen, there are the following advantages of this material for such works:
- Easy installation. Experienced Master during the week able to perform quite complicated assembling gypsum forms.
- The simplicity of the work. With laconic forms can handle any average person, having a basic understanding of the system works: mount plate is simple, processing of seams - is simple, and the surface coating does not cause problems.
Rounded shapes of structures often reduce the price of the overall look of the room, yet stylish options are possible, and they prompt you to designers
The beautiful ceiling made of plasterboard - it is one of the most affordable opportunity to emphasize the design of the room
- The material itself is environmentally friendly and safe for human, it can be used in conditions of high humidity and high temperatures. Cardboard sheets with a layer of gypsum without additional impurities - great for mounting "breathable" ceiling, which protects the room from the appearance mold and other wet room problems.
- The ability to effectively hide the communication and surface defects that leads to the kitchen space more cozy and neat.
- Good sound insulation properties of the material help to significantly reduce the noise level in the room, which is important in multifamily houses.
- A change in the ceiling in some areas you can make visual changes in the room, for example, to expand the space visually.
Neutral white kitchen with organic and ergonomically constructed backlight of the built spotlights
Spot lights can arrange zoning
Ceilings with drywall constructions look very stylish
two mounting technology should distinguish between the drywall on the ceiling in the kitchen - and boarded a suspension. In this case, people often incorrectly referred to as the design that decorates their apartment, thus misleading others.
So, suspended plasterboard ceilings in the kitchen justifies its name, and suspended from the overlap. System mounted metal frame is attached to the ceiling slab via suspensions (typically rods, brackets or thick wire), then the very frame attached drywall sheets. hangers Size allows you to adjust the height of the ceiling, behind which hide and communication, sound insulation or thermal insulation materials, as well as the system of summing spotlight.
Suspension design is stained in black above the working area
Plasterboard ceiling in the interior of the kitchen loft style
The spacious kitchen in a modern style
Fact! A distinction is modular and solid suspended ceiling in the first case for the installation of the factory modules use a certain size, in the second - whole sheets of drywall requiring finishing.
podshivnoy plasterboard It represents a slightly different structure in which the metal mounting (in rare cases - the wooden) frame is fixed directly to the plates overlap. Such a rigid system of material adhesion to the bearing building structure provides the strength and reliability of the resulting works of the ceiling. Sheets of drywall are attached to the received frame, and exposed shpaklyuyut finishing: painting or wallpapering.
For levels gypsum convex structure can easily hide and very noticeable differences, and wiring and communications pipe (except gas)
Art Nouveau interior of the kitchen
Sloping ceiling in the kitchen in the style of minimalism
Plasterboard ceilings in the kitchen design features
Painted figure in the design of the ceiling plasterboard will give individuality interior. But it should be the only focus of such
The unique design of the kitchen ceiling plasterboard consists in the uniqueness of constructed structures and the possibility to choose the ideal for a particular kitchen ceiling. Designers note that the choice of such a ceiling for the kitchen should be based on certain criteria, consideration of which will make the right decision:
- The choice of a ceiling form allowing for the room size, ceiling height and subtleties of arrangement of furniture.
- Selection of choices of finish and color of the ceiling, which would be perfectly in harmony with the walls, furniture and textiles.
- The issue of lighting: presence chandeliers and its location, and use spotlights LED strips.
The combination of different types of ceiling installation and a stained glass window in the roof
The ceiling of plasterboard and is perfect for the interior in the style of classics
Whatever form chosen owners or designers, layout designs of plasterboard will be subject to, first of all, the functional requirements of cuisine: box above the working area in which hide all the communications, often becomes a key point for the construction of the entire ceiling. In this part not only greatly reduces the ceiling level, but is used in spotlights, which looks organic complement working area.
Nouveau style in the interior of a small open kitchen. Dining isolated circular suspended drywall construction the profiles
The following types of drywall ceilings:
- One-level - this is the most simple and economical way to make the ceiling smooth and beautiful at the same time hiding all the bumps and cookware communication. Installation of the ceiling does not require additional labor, so often by the owner alone. This ceiling requires more attention to finishing, in particular - to the choice of the colors: gloss paint is considered to be the best option for a one-level ceiling.
Stylish kitchen with a neutral single-level ceiling of plasterboard: nothing more
The second level of plasterboard separates the cooking zone in the kitchen
Tip! To decorate the ceiling, you can use a single-level list, allowing the surface to make a simple elegant and stylish.
- Duplex ceilings - one of the most common options, because they perfectly combine the possibility of drywall and a simple surface. Geometric shapes, abstract shapes, angles and curves - these are the broadest possible construction of plasterboard.
Fact! Trey ceilings often do a combination, for example, combined with plasterboard stretched canvas.
- Multilevel ceilings are usually mounted in the spacious kitchen, combining the ceiling finish to the definition of the place for spot lighting. To create a space game using colors, decorating mirrors or using plaster decorative elements.
Duplex plasterboard ceiling in the interior of stylish custom-plan kitchen
Spectacular combined multilevel ceiling in the interior of high-tech style
A great idea to combine a stretch ceiling with drywall basis
Tips and tricks: plasterboard ceiling in the kitchen
- The low ceiling does not accept the layering and complexity: one or two simple forms of drywall will be enough for a stylish ceiling.
In the picture - perfect, tasteful option in case you want a two-tiered ceiling, but the height of his poor
Unusual and elaborate lighting with a combination of point and pendant luminaires
- With the help of properly selected base form with plasterboard ceiling, you can visually change the shape and size of the room, for example, a rectangle can draw a square room, and oval - highlight the center of the kitchen.
- Proper placement of lighting It allows you to divide the kitchen into thematic zones: a zone of cooking and dining area.
- The use of LED lighting can make a room more stylish and glamorous, she looks particularly bright in the evening.
Gypsum ceiling design in a cozy kitchen
- Classical interior decoration requires restraint in the ceiling, so in this case you should use matte color. Glossy preferably used for modern interiors.
Among the indisputable advantages of plasterboard structures can be called their ecological
In conclusion, it is very important to properly install lighting fixtures, as well as intelligently determine which need their brightness