Fine purple curtains with a pattern set the tone throughout the room
Blinds in the interior of the apartment played a major role, because they focus attention and profitably set off a general stylistic direction. On how correctly and competently to choose the color and style of curtains depends on the overall impression of the whole room. room design with purple curtains is considered the most expressive and profound. This is due to the peculiarities of color and its ambiguity.
- Shades of purple: select the color for curtains
- What to combine the color purple?
- Purple curtains in different rooms
Dark purple curtains simple and elegant interior
Curtains give the saturated colors of purple mood of the interior
The combination of curtains for the bedroom with the pattern and the other elements of the interior of different shades of purple revive and give a fresh interior
Purple color in the interior: style orientation features
Purple curtains in interior design - is an element of a complex and demanding attention. The main problem is that the color itself is a multi-valued: being a product of the combination of red and shades of blue, purple is able to change the mood of a room and turn dull room into a sample of refined style.
Great combination with pattern curtains, purple and white
Some are wary of the use of violet in the interior, but it is impossible to deny its expressiveness and ability to decorate a room. The complexity of this color is its desire to dominate that even light colors attract attention and become the center of the interior. Besides, purple or plum curtains are not suitable for any style:
- Modern styles (Scandinavian style, minimalism and high-tech) should be supplemented with simple, uncluttered curtains dark shades that will fit harmoniously into the overall stylistic trend and emphasize the clarity and rigor of the interior.
Successful combination of curtains and sofa close shades of purple
- Historical styles (baroque, classical and rococo) require complex shapes and saturated colors. multilayer heavy pelmets of blackberry velvet or corduroy, as well as sophisticated draping viscose or silk make room self-sufficient and rigorous in its refinement.
Bright purple patterned curtains for a nursery in a modern-classical interior
Curtains light shades of purple room fill "air"
- Ethnic styles relate differently to purple shades: Provence It requires lightweight fabrics, airy and bright purple shades and a colonial style tends toward complexity and layering of deep rich colors (for example, indigo).
Blind saturated hue interior ethnically
Shades of purple: select the color for curtains
Elegant purple curtains have become an ornament to the room. But what shade of this complex colors to choose not to miscalculate? Here work is quite common design recommendations that are fair and relevant not only to the purple hues, but also for other colors.
- Light colors (lavender, violet or lilac) suitable for rooms of any size and style orientation. This color will make a small room visually more and add lightness cluttered interior furnishings. Bright curtains with a gradual transition - the gradient will increase the room and will accentual spot.
Dark purple curtains visually increase the space of the interior of child
Dark purple curtains in the room in a modern style
Bright curtains give the soft tone of the entire room
Curtains with light purple pattern fit perfectly into the light-filled interiors
- Dark versions (indigo, blackberry and purple) require careful treatment: they are unacceptable in a very small room, because they can only exacerbate the sense of limited space. Curtains saturated hues are ideal for large rooms, as well as, like curtains suitable for rooms with a bay window as the night: they emphasize the nobility and elegance of a simple interior.
Dark purple curtains of the room to accentuate attention
The most profitable purple curtains look in combination with other elements of the interior of the same shade
Dark purple curtains in the spacious lobby,
What to combine the color purple?
Not always the classic plain purple curtains will be the only solution. It is likely that such a shade curtains fit into the interior of the room will be possible only in the event that, in combination with the main will be used, and the auxiliary color. Designers identify several acceptable options for Neighborhood purple, in conjunction with which it looks elegant and new.
- With white. Really good solution not only in terms of compatibility of colors, but also in terms of the depth of meaning. Absolutely neutral and open to the influence of white takes a deep purple or violet more colorful and saturated. Such neighborhood shades, balances and looks very harmonious.
Curtains with a pattern that combines shades of purple
Purple curtains in combination with white
Tip! Diluted white plum color is suitable for any room: in this combination can be used to decorate the bedroom or children's room, without fear of too strong influence of the saturated colors.
- FROM gray. In contrast to the neutral, but expressive of white, gray or silver tint gives a bright and deep blueberry restraint and makes it a calm color. Gray-purple curtains suitable for rooms that need an atmosphere of peace and creation, for example, for office or teen bedroom.
The combination of purple and gray curtains in the nursery
- On pink. Almost a classic combination of two close shades - purple and pink - creates quite original duo. However, most designers concurs that this combination of colors look too gentle and feminine, which greatly restricts the use of the color of curtains. But the girl's bedroom or boudoir pink and purple curtains - a dignified and attractive option.
shades of pink and purple curtains
- With green. Such a combination does not include all clearly, but the combination of a light lilac shade with a gentle mint It creates a calm, almost natural atmosphere. If we take as a basis the duo more vivid colors - blackberry and green, it is possible to achieve a more lively and active mood.
Combine purple with more vivid colors (such as yellow and orange) is dangerous enough: this combination may seem too difficult and unpleasant to the eye. Depth purple shades do not require additional support, which greatly limits the range of colors that can naturally appear next to purple.
Tip! Designers do not recommend to use as auxiliary dark colors: brown, graphite black. Such combinations are too dark and dull for the home atmosphere.
Purple curtains in different rooms
Lovers of purple color and its variants should be understood that the same hue may be suitable for one style, but quite another to spoil. Equally important is the choice of fabric, from which will be made purple curtains, because a good combination of colors and materials - the key to the attractiveness of the entire composition.
For example, purple curtains in the bedroom should be thick and bulky, which would make the room more monumental and luxurious. Classical bedroom with dark heavy curtains indigo will look regal elegant and expensive. But light fabrics light shades should be selected for a child's room: purple or lilac cotton tulle.
Purple curtains in the interior of child
Tip! Drawing on purple curtains for children's revive and make them more suitable for the mood, we need only pick up a delicate and not too aggressive motif: flowers, pattern, geometric shapes.
Curtains with purple pattern
Designers note that purple Curtains for kitchen They should be bright and cheerful. Preference is usually given to rich and expressive shades and natural fabrics. Deep Purple fits perfectly in urban interiors filled chromed surfaces and clear lines of furniture fronts.
Purple the curtains in the living room should be selected carefully and thoughtfully: often it is this element of the decor decides the overall mood of the room. For a bright living room curtains are rich blackberry color accent and in a dark room is better to stay on the version with ornamental plum color, to maintain a balance of light and dark.
The combination of curtains with floral pattern and black in the living room
Tip! The spacious room, the more difficult it can be and frilly curtains: this also applies to color and shape, and materials.