Bath in a barrel looks very original
Stylish embodiment bath execution with gazebo
Usually bath - it is a separate functional area on the site, under which allocated additional communications. However, the deficit of a country area of the site makes us look for options of rational use of space, abandoning the individual buildings in favor of mixed-use buildings. Case in point - a sauna with a gazebo under the same roof, designs and features of use discussed below.
- Bath with pergola: assess benefits
- Projects baths with gazebo Use Cases
Bath with pergola: assess benefits
Staircase with beautiful handrail, balcony, terrace or alcove not only add personality bath structure, but also greatly add functionality to it. From the side room with a gazebo looks like a very large and a large gazebo. Combined construction takes up less space than two separate buildings. In addition, there is no need to lay garden paths to connect all the buildings on the site - it is an additional cost savings, plus the release of the site area. Besides saving space, there are other advantages to the alignment arbor baths:
- duet building is decorated in the same style decision
- reducing the cost of construction due to the arrangement of the overall roof, trim and walls, solid foundation. In addition, this architectural solution will provide additional strength to the structure
- gazebo in the summer can be used also as a summer cuisine, thus there is no need for additional paving of communication and utility networks
- in the gazebo can be set for the grill or barbeque
- opportunity to continue to stay in the air, just coming out of the locker room, but you need to choose the location wisely - it must be sufficiently well hidden from prying eyes, providing plenty of privacy for travelers
Combination bath with arbor has several advantages
Roof for a bath with an arbor generally erected in the form of an envelope, a floor - is raised in level and made of natural wood (such flooring is very comfortable, it pleasant to walk on with bare feet). Floor unit in the gazebo room with bath, use a special board - terraced, which are stacked with small gaps. It should ensure that it has been carefully polished and had sharp edges.
According to an embodiment of the gazebos are divided into three types:
- outdoor gazebo - such structures have total bath with a floor and a roof, and itself has arbor supports that may be combined curbs or handrails, denoting the boundary of the arbor. It is the most cost-effective type of gazebo, since there is no need for the construction of walls of the capital and carrying the glazing, with minimal cost, you can get a large enough area, protected by a roof. However, outdoor gazebo will not save from the wind and not very effective shielding from the rain, so this option is more suitable for seasonal baths
Bath with outdoor pavilion
- private gazebo - in fact, it is small-caps structure with walls and, as a rule, large glazed windows. If there is a veranda fireplace (BBQ), even with a minimum insulation it will be quite comfortable even in winter, to say nothing about the spring-autumn period. Covered veranda practically becomes another full bath room. In this case, often the project provided that one or two of the walls are made with removable (opening), so a closed gazebo in the summer can easily be transformed almost openly - it turns out quite versatile option
Closed garden furniture, as another full-fledged bath room
Covered gazebo with panoramic windows
- semi-outdoor gazebo - a compromise, in which are built one or two main walls. the walls are often set by the prevailing winds, to feel more comfortable on the porch and protected. Another option - the wall is being built with a fireplace.
Semi-open garden furniture, as a compromise option
Fig. 1. The project is a compact bath with a gazebo. To further save space and improve fire bath, furnace firebox displayed outside. The windows in the steam room and pomyvochnaya small - to reduce heat loss. Attractive looks and a semicircular pergola.
Fig. 1. Draft bath under a common roof terrace
Fig. 2 shows another embodiment of an arbor with a bath solutions
Fig. 2. Bath with a gazebo
Figure 3 shows the bath design with a glazed porch and outdoor terrace
Fig. 3. The project baths with covered veranda and outdoor terrace
The video shows the original version of the bath with a gazebo and a swimming pool:
Projects baths with gazebo Use Cases
Popularity solutions - a bath and garden furniture under one roof, caused by the variability of using this building:
- Bath-house - often erected and used as such in the beginning of the site development. Such a construction would not require significant investment, but the owners are almost complete with all the necessary accommodation. While the construction will be carried out of the main building and its decoration (and for log cabins between these processes can take years to occur logs shrinkage), owners can fully relax, with some uneasiness on the area just compensates gazebo - summer is actually turning into an extra room
Option bath-house - it is almost a full-fledged housing
- Guest House - arrival of the guests, of course, a holiday, but their stay should not create discomfort for the hosts. Of course, you can temporarily give up their some space, to provide a special guest room (and get a room, which will be used quite regularly, but they have to build / decorate / include), but some discomfort, especially psychological, remains. It looks much more attractive option, in which the owners and guests can enjoy an expensive yet separately.
Banja guest house will create an optimal level of autonomy of the guests and hosts
Having its own, albeit temporary housing, people will feel more relaxed, more confident and more comfortable. Here and useful-bath guest house, which will create an optimal level of autonomy of the guests and hosts. Especially if the guests and hosts large enough age difference - when one wants to silence the others comes the peak of activity. Create separate guest house- unnecessarily, both in financial terms and in terms of occupied space in the area
Bath room with pergola, profiled timber
It should be remembered that the bath-house with gazebo - is first and foremost - a bath, and then - residential construction, where the sense and organizing center - a steam room. Therefore, all the other elements are adjusted as if under it - and both in terms of finishes, both in terms of the special mode of operation. First of all, it needs special protection premises from humidity / moisture. The ventilation system should be designed so that humid air from the steam does not penetrate into the living part.
As the guest-room house is not used continuously, the heating system design should take into account the "simple" room in the winter time - that is, pipes should not be thawed. At the same time, be sufficiently effective, in the shortest time to create acceptable in terms of temperature conditions. Furthermore, such a bath-house, in contrast to the rest of the room in an ordinary bath should have a full-fledged bathroom and a kitchenette.