White tulle, tulle, white furniture and crystal chandelier: exquisite glamor bedrooms
Many ordinary people, and often designers often neglect such an important part decoration like tulle. Meanwhile, the air and almost weightless material can be a key or a decorative element supplement organically interior. Mighty tulle fit into any stylefrom classics before hi-tech - emphasizing the completeness of registration of premises.
- Tulle as decorative element
- Tulle: selecting fineness
- Select tulle for the hall and bedrooms
- Tulle for the living room
- Tulle bedroom
Light weightless partition tulle
Decor panoramic windows light tulle with surround pattern
Helpful! Curtain design for the bedroom - the choice of fabric, color, style
Unusual tulle, which glows at night
Idea! Glamorous dressing with tulle, tulle instead of door cabinets
Tulle as decorative element
Decorating window openings - sufficiently responsible and time-consuming process, which often pay little attention to. To choose the right material, to determine the shape and finish can not everyone, because the selection of tulle should focus not on short-term wishes and sympathy, and thoughtful design plan window in a particular area.
Colored tulle with fashionable effect Ombre (can be done with their own hands)
TIP! Uncertain in their decorating and design abilities of people recommended to invite a specialist to get the perfect result.
Tulle sea foam color combined with linen curtains and nautical décor in the wings
So tulle - a light airy fabric, which is usually used to decorate the windows. Apart from the purely decorative features tulle decides and it is a practical problem: delaying, he gently diffuses shine, It allows you to visually expand the space of a small room. Properly selected material does not take the hassle and with the laundry.
Do not be afraid to add color, bright room: tulle fashion color Teal (teal)
Quality material for lace allows you to simulate blinds different styles from classic to curtains Roman or Austrian curtains. Lightweight, durable tulle used even for Japanese curtains.
Bright room: Nouveau elements 30s, mirror wall of brushed metal and classic white tulle on a panoramic screen
Tulle: selecting fineness
Tulle is a fairly common element of decoration for windows, because it allows you to visually expand the space and add an air of the room. And if the owners have decided to use a transparent fabric to the final formation of the style and comfort in the room, the approach to this matter should be very carefully. Properly selected tulle able to make the room sparkle with new colors and bad - to spoil all impression.
Harmony of colors in the decor of the living room: cream
The choice of net curtains should be based on common principles style room: no one will decorate the living room into a high-tech style soft pink tulle with touching roses according to Kant. But monotonous tulle pastel shades will be appropriate in almost any interior. Trends in recent years show the popularity of mixing several colors and textures: one for the decoration of the window sometimes use up to three types of tulle - two contrasting monochrome and material printed or embroidered.
Ethnic pattern on tulle - the most it for boho style!
TIP! When using several kinds of tulle is important to remember that the designer is allowed to use no more than one material with a pattern.
tulle on cringle - Another design innovation, has had time to win popularity: the curtains in such blends minimalism and practicality. And they themselves eyelets of various shades can be a part of the room decor. tulle with lambrequins, on the contrary, gradually losing popularity as more and more of the interiors tend to minimalism and maximum simplicity in the details. tulle pelmets manual assembly require the interior of elegance and luxury - use them in a traditional room is inappropriate.
Long corridor with a stone finish and lightest white tulle: Mediterranean style
Select tulle for the hall and bedrooms
Tulle-boucle the full length panoramic windows
When choosing tulle for hall and bedrooms We should pay attention to such nuances as the lighting and the size of the room, a common stylistic interior orientation and selected colors. Accounting for all the important subtleties will make the right choice and enjoy the result.
Lemon-yellow bedroom with a white tulle on the panoramic windows
Tulle for the living room
tulle for living room It should look like the most harmonious, perfectly fit into the interior of the room. Designers recommend to first decide what role to play textiles for windows in the general style decision whether he will be a key element in the room or favorable background.
Tulle, tulle and organza in modern living room - it's almost imperceptible element of the decor, which blends with the overall style of the room and gently scatter sunlight
Tip! Figure, texture and style tulle should be selected under the interior room. In neutral spaces appropriate use of neutral curtains - plain fabrics light pastel colors.
Translucent linen curtains that serve as a tulle on the veranda
Helpful! design curtains in the kitchen - types of curtains, fabric choice, color choice, eaves material, and more
Tulle color Taup (taupe) in tone with flooring
Today, designers recommend to use one of several options tulle in the living room:
- White tulle - a classic use of tulle to create a smooth neutral background for the other elements of the interior. Snow-white tulle is used infrequently, great attention from the designers use a gentle cream and beige shades.
White tulle in the living room - it is a beautiful classic
- Tulle with lambrequins - ideal for light rooms are large. The spacious living room is appropriate to use contrasting swags with an abundance of complex folds and bends. Manual assembly and elegant multi-layered structure will be accentuated by classic decor.
Festoons of mint on tulle swags
- Tulle in the grommet is the most functional and practical décor for standard windows. Such a system allows you to create smooth and neat folds of tulle, continuing while moving the web along the window. Besides, cornice and eyelets can be part of the style of the room: for high-tech suit contemporary cornice Metal and chrome grommets and wooden cornice will be a great decor country-living room.
Light air tulle on the eyelets on the veranda
- tulle in contemporary style - a combination of the maximum simplicity and brevity. Monochrome paintings are not just a backdrop for the interior, but also part of the room decor: designers often use a combination of contrasting colors and textures that complement each other.
Anthracite gray tone tulle or organza perfectly in tune with the furniture and carpets coarse living in industrialized
In addition tulle classics in modern interior can be met and restrained Japanese curtains Roman curtains of thin tulle.
Turquoise tulle pattern with Damascus
Helpful! Tulle in the kitchen - 56 photo: Making the Right Choice? Features of shapes and lengths. Select the color.
Because the bedroom - a special place for a relaxing break, condusive to remain calm and peaceful, and the interior of this room is to promote relaxation and peace. Tulle is selected under the general style decision room as decorating and at the same time functional element of decor.
Tulle-boucle for a canopy in the bedroom in a traditional style
Tip! shutters or blinds made of thick fabric will protect the room from bright sunlight, the only net curtains can be used.
Tips designers choosing tulle bedroom:
- The best option curtains for the bedroom considered fabric light pastel shades, with understated or even virtually invisible pattern.
Beautiful example zoning two levels of apartments using a tulle curtain
- For sunny rooms should choose dense tulle, whereas facing the north or west rooms are an ideal choice as light, lacy flying materials.
- If tulle combined with night blinds, you should adhere to the principle of contrast: monophonic curtains complement tulle with a pattern or embroidery or vice versa.
Gray tulle curtain with a panoramic window,
- To organically fit into the surrounding interior of tulle, you can decorate a lamp shade is the same material.
- Be sure to stick to the overall color scheme when choosing tulle curtains and curtains in the bedroom.
Country-style evident in every detail of the room, including lace curtains
Selection of tulle - the process responsible, after all admire selected decor will have the whole family more than one day. Therefore, designers are advised to carefully approach the issue of selection of window decor, taking into account all the subtleties and nuances. By selecting quality materials and a good finish for tulle, you can get a spectacular look of a room.
Cream-colored tulle in a classical bath in warm colors