balcony design with horizontal blinds
How to decide which is better blinds to the balcony, if the market is full of variety of materials and models? Which in this case is guided by the principles and what to pay attention to?
- Materials used for the manufacture of blinds
- vertical blinds
- shutters, horizontal,
- roller blinds
- Selection of blinds. What to look for?
To start to define what "blinds on the windows to the balcony," and what are they for? This so called curtains, consisting of a number of interconnected plates (lamellae) which can be arranged vertically or horizontally. These structures do not impede the flow of fresh air, but perfectly protect the room from the hot rays of the sun penetrate. Installation of shutters to the balcony would also help to hide from prying eyes.
Balcony in yellow-green color
Cozy corner for reading on the balcony
Blinds made of natural materials
According to the materials of construction for the blinds, they are divided into:
For location slat blinds are:
there are also Rolling blinds on the balcony, which, thanks to their originality, are becoming more popular in recent years. To understand and to understand what the best blinds to the balcony, a closer look at all the options.
A spacious loggia in beige tones
Roller blinds - the perfect solution for a balcony on the sunny side
- 1 Materials used for the manufacture of blinds
- 2 vertical blinds
- 3 shutters, horizontal, A huge plus horizontal blinds on the balcony - it can be inserted directly on the window frame. In this case, the glass they abut very tightly and do not hang out, even with the window open. Multiple slats, interconnected by fastening elements, easily opened and closed, gathering in accordion. Horizontal blinds wood imitation The main advantages of horizontal blinds on the balcony: simple and easy maintenance; It takes up little space, without reducing the visual area of the premises; can optionally be mounted on the upper slope of the window opening, the wall or window frame. Classic horizontal blinds Tip! If you install horizontal blinds on every window frame, can be placed on a windowsill flowers or other objects, as well as easy to open and close windows. roller blinds
- 4 Selection of blinds. What to look for?
Materials used for the manufacture of blinds
Plastic. The most common variant. Plastic curtains on the balcony differ design convenience, reasonable price and good quality. They are easy to clean, fast and easy to clean.
Tree. For greater stability to moisture wooden slats pretreated varnish. Blinds of this material have a special handle for fixing the length. This option is more suitable for small balconies.
The cloth. Preferably polyester. Material well-to-clean and virtually fade in the sun. Blinds made of polyester have a long service life.
Metal. Easy to clean and inexpensive aluminum shutters on the balcony can not be environmental influences. They are reliable and practical.
Balcony in loft
Loggia in gray-blue tones
Cozy sofa seating + storage space
These structures consist of a plastic or aluminum cornice, control cord, the connective chain weights, runners and slats. The lamellas can be made of any material.
Vertical blinds on the balcony attached to the wall or ceiling using brackets. It's enough to drill 2-3 holes. Old slats can be easily changed with new ones. closing method selected at will:
- from right to left;
- from the center to the sides;
- from left to right.
Vertical blinds on the balcony
Vertical slats are collected in an accordion and easy to rotate around its axis. The notion that vertical blinds installed mainly in office buildings, is erroneous.
A huge selection of textures, materials and colors allows you to decorate the interior design of any data.
Choosing vertical blinds on the balcony, pay special attention to the following details:
- Cornice choose the best aluminum. The tendency to plastic deformation can result in failure of the entire mechanism.
- Plastic chain, via which the vertical strips are connected at the bottom, must be white only. Plastic with yellowness indicates its low quality.
- All-plastic weights proved to be better than everyone else. They do not rust.
These designs are a great option blinds on the balcony with sliding windows.
Vertical blinds - stylish solution for the decoration of the balcony area