Easy transparent tulle separates the dining area from the living room
There are many ways to divide the room space into zones - SLR or open partitions, false walls made of plasterboard, but, just to make aesthetic zoning curtains. Photos of the interiors are striking beauty and ease, besides blinds give the interior a special touch and comfort.
- Why do I need zoning
- Types of curtains for zoning
- the cloth
- Living room
- A few tips from designers
The corridor is separated from the living room by a white transparent curtains
Zoning classical bedrooms using heavy curtains
Children's room with a sleeping area zoning and gaming
Light curtains and glass doors allow you to replace the walls and zoning bedroom
Zoning curtains spaces - reception, which is used for a long time, the first time this method began to be used in the east. We all remember the fabulous canopies, bright fluttering silk and organza, who hitched his shimmering eyes and soul. When watching your favorite movies with these interiors of old palaces, often comes to mind, seasoned with notes of bitterness and regret that these times have passed, and get into a fabulous paradise still like to. But nothing is impossible - zoning of the apartment curtains help implement long-held dream and open a portal to a fairy tale.
Why do I need zoning
The division of the total area of the room to pieces will not add extra yards, but it will help to create a more harmonious look.
What will the division into zones:
- to divide the hall into the living room and a place to rest;
- isolate workplace;
- do in the bedroom, or boudoir dressing;
- divide nursery into closed areas for boys and girls;
- divide the kitchen and on the part of the consumer dining room;
- separate lavatory and the kitchen from the rest of the space in the studio.
Zoning of the room curtains can be not only functional, but also purely decorative in nature, they are often simply decorated with wide doorways or arches.
The sleeping area is on a small podium slightly hidden by a curtain of light
Working and sleeping areas divided by Japanese curtains
Thick beige curtains in the color of the interior living room separated bed
If we compare the zoning by a curtain with the other methods, it becomes apparent advantage of the first.
- The cost of the material. Any, even the most expensive fabric, will cost several times cheaper than the most simple panels, plasterboard false walls, as well as glass or any other decorative partitionsand.
- Easy to install. Cloth Curtain set a maximum, whereas for other ways need to be further attached special designs. Not only is it time consuming, so also damage the surrounding walls, which have to put in order. In the case of curtains zoning will need only to fix on the ceiling or in the opening cornices.
- Not "eat" area. Even the three-dimensional textile does not take as much space as the fasteners for the walls and the thickness of their material.
- The reversibility of the process. If you get tired of the curtain wall, you can remove it at any time, and the room will find the previous form, alternate zoning will not go unnoticed and is very difficult to dismantle.
- The whole process can at minimal cost and effort to hold your own hands, you will not need to hire specialists.
- Zoning curtains able to hide many flaws failure or repair of the old.
Zoning by means of curtains allows one large room to make a few more functional
curtains zoning - a good option for one-room apartment
Interior in classical style with zoning curtains
teen room with zoning the working area
Types of curtains for zoning
There are several types of curtains, through which it is best to "play" with the space.
That can be used:
- Classic curtains from fabric - bilateral blackout curtains with pictures, they should equally look beautiful on both sides, a semi-transparent tulle and silk with the same two-way pattern and the same texture.
- Filament curtains - the web of the longitudinal filament fibers, they transmit light well, giving interesting optical effect in the form of solar bands are not easily erased and heavier space.
- Japanese curtains - direct painting with bright ornaments, reminiscent of the partition, while retaining mobility.
- fabric blinds - fabric vertical blinds of broad bands, if necessary, rapidly and compactly arranged against the wall, folded almost invisible.
- Curtains made of beads - shining and rustling extravaganza. Universal version, which is suitable for all styles of interior, color beads can be matched to any palette.
Filament curtain separated dining area
Beautiful black curtains of dense tissue is separated from the sleeper seating area
Colored classic curtains divide the space of a large room
Translucent curtains with white pattern are instead of doors between the kitchen and bathroom
Decorators recommend several types of fabric zoning:
Circular curtain of white tulle separate seating area and are cozy
Curtains of dense patterned jacquard
Japanese curtains of bamboo
Tip! When buying fabric for the individual tailoring of curtains should consider illumination and buy material from a roll, the same fabric to the other rolls may be slightly different in color.
Bright curtains of organza in the bedroom area
Even in the interior of the loft style light tulle looks good enough
Consider embodiments separation space through the rooms.
zoning living room curtains can be done in three ways:
- Hang a large translucent curtain parallel to the window across the room.
- Separate part of the room, highlighting the work area and the space for receiving guests with a thick cloth.
- Isolate on the canopy bed type, if there is no separate bedrooms.
In this case, the curtains should not be too heavy, otherwise the room will seem optically smaller. Tissue is better to choose the air, so they missed at least a portion of the solar light, and combined with the existing interior style.
Bedroom, study and lounge are separated by a curtain
The living room is separated from the bedroom by curtains classic
Tip! If you, nevertheless, decided on a very tight curtains should consider additional lighting this area.
Curtains are appropriate for classics, flying curtain suitable for Provence, and for Art Nouveau or hi-tech better to take a cloth blinds, curtains of filaments or glass beads.
bed zone, if desired, hidden behind blackout curtains
Modern interior room with the zoning of the space with the help of light white curtains
Zoning bedroom curtains can be made depending on the place you want to isolate.
What separates the bedroom:
- itself bed - a classic canopies flying tulle or any transparent fabric, if there is in the interior eastern notes. Or thick curtains, gathering in a semicircle with the help of ropes and tassels if you have apartments in the style of Louis IV. If your bedroom in a modern style or high-tech, the bed can not be separated.
- Workplace - should be located closer to the window or to have additional lighting in the modern bedroom decor detached single-ply without waves, cotton curtains, curtains of beads, at least Roman blinds.
- for the child zone - by Feng Shui experts advise to place it as far away from adult bed, preferably in the eastern part. You can not use too dense materials flashy colors, as these moments gradually affect the psyche of the child.
- Boudoir - looks wonderful curtain of beads, they are selected to match the bedroom wallpaper, space stands out near the bed.
- Wardrobe - it should separate the black-out curtains, as organza or through transparent tulle will show through things.
Walk-in closet in the bedroom neatly hidden behind thick curtains
Interior style loft with the zoning of the space by means of curtains in the work area and bedroom
Children's area is separated from the living room curtains
An unusual variant of zoning bathroom from the bedroom by a curtain
Kitchen design allows you to select two areas - domestic and dining area. This can be done by using solid color fabrics are best suited cotton or filament curtains or curtains-beads. When making areas should pay attention to the color palette of both sites and choose the material that will be in harmony with both sites. Curtains separator between the place for cooking and dining area You do not have to be air and flying, as this may cause a fire or melting. In addition, the working area of the kitchen - the place where the oil is constantly fly spray, oil and fruit juice. Of course, there hood, and you - very orderly, but, nevertheless, these horrible acrid drops periodically manage to "outsmart" even the most skilled chefs and get on an incredible trajectory in the most improbable places. That is why - zoned curtain in the kitchen should not be branded.
Eclectic interior space with the zoning using flax curtains
Tip! A universal element of the decor for the kitchen and a good separator will Curtains, blinds made of bamboo. It is suitable for almost all styles, resistant to dirt, and if it hits it blots, easy to clean by conventional means, and with a cloth or sponge.
Kitchen and living room separated by dark curtains
Semi-transparent gray curtain hides a working kitchen area
Studio apartment - is one big space where the far side is bathroom. In fact, this scope for translating into reality the unusual ideas of creative people. However, starting to work in the studios of painters, sculptors, photographers or designers do not yet have large finances, it does not diminish the number of brilliant ideas swarming in their heads. As is known, the creative person can work efficiently only under special conditions. Zoning typical square room curtains - the budget and at the same time the original version.
Scandinavian interior studio bedroom with zoning by light curtains
Studio with a bedroom, hidden behind the curtain
For starters, you can just philosophically separate the "iron" curtain bathrooms, which spoil the whole extravaganza, and later in more detail to play with room, equipped with a work area and a place to rest.
The room-studio at the fabric zoning works is one rule - no rules! Artists, poets and future designers can all! It is appropriate both fluttering and shiny organza and space partition, or at all black gothic "waterfall", everything depends on the imagination.
Zoning curtains in the studio loft
Zoned space helps decorative furniture and curtain wall
Zoning curtains: a few tips from the designers
- If you separate the workplace, it is better to do at the window, there is better lighting.
- It is impossible to equip sleeping place about the front door.
- At the entrance area a better place to relax and reception, located closer to the exit chairs and other furniture.
- If the room is bright wallpaper or many drawings on the painted walls, the curtains for the zoning is better to take plain and calm colors.
- When pastel wallpaper curtains, partitions can be made a focus that they contrasted with the quiet walls.
- If the room is divided into two zones in all, it is better to abandon the fanciful patterns, preferring unobtrusive light images.
- The main design rule for zoning: the lighter the fabric, the wider space it seems, the same applies to the game of cold and warm hues. The "warmer" and darker, the narrower and less room it seems.
- Differences tones curtains and walls must vary within +/- two tones.
- Red-brown, gray and beige tones combined with almost all styles and colors.
- In a small room should not hang heavy curtains and thick, they will make it even less.
The door to the bedroom curtains replaced
Modern interior with zoning space via curtains
Zoning curtains - ideal for one-room apartment
curtains zoning - a quick and inexpensive and, most importantly, reversible solution that is easy to implement. After all, to divide the space fabric curtains can even novice. Fabric - a lively and warm material, no drywall, plastic, or the most beautiful shining glass will not be able to give a sense of security and comfort that gives a screen of curtains.