A large mirror in a classic style for the hall
If you want to create an original look of the house and impress guests, the original decision will be great Mirror in the hallway. Typically, the reflective surface of this type has a purely feature sets, but it does not mean the absence of practical value. Modern interiors spaces to decorate large mirrors, allows to expand the space and consider fully own appearance visually. In mirror decorated interiors It has its own quirks - good and bad, so you should determine whether it is expedient to provide accommodation of growth products in the hallway. It is also necessary to understand how these compositions are unique to small corridors.
- Whether such a solution is suitable for corridor
- kinds of accessories
- The subtleties and nuances of the installation
The mirror in the thin frame of a large village hall
A large mirror, a built-in hallway furniture
A large mirror of several modules for the hall
Classical interior wall decorated floor mirror
An ideal variant in hallway mirrors ethnostyle
- 1 Whether such a solution is suitable for corridor
- 2 kinds of accessories
- 3 A large mirror in the hallway: the subtleties and nuances of the installation
Whether such a solution is suitable for corridor
When you embed a large mirror in the plane of the corridor is to remember the creation of an accent. This mirror has a number of advantages:
- possibility of spatial expansion visually;
- realization of full reflection of the human body;
- the ability to form light pleasant atmosphere;
Full-length mirror is perfect for narrow hallway
- cover surface defects (if any) on the walls;
- likely underscore the overall design concept.
The mirror surface of a selected type within a certain stylistic direction, so decisive role goes to not only the surface but also the frame in which it is contained.
- AT classic style It assumes a strict limitation, however can make notes floor or wall embodiment of the mirror surface.
Classic interior narrow hallway with a large mirror, divided into modules
- If this high-tech style, it is unacceptable to use minimalism: On the contrary - mirrored wall in the spirit country It will be bold and good decision.
Strict contrasting style of hi-tech in a small hallway
Considering the disadvantages of large sized mirrors indicators, there are several key areas:
- the inability to integrate into any type of interior solutions;
- complexity of operation and maintenance of products;
- greater accessibility for small children.
Luxury mirror on the floor with a carved frame made of light wood
If you decide to buy in the hallway mirror, first determine the pros and cons of such a decision.
kinds of accessories
Proper placement of the mirror guaranteed home owner a lot of nice moments, and this will directly depend on the overall style, room lighting. Large mirrors have today an extensive classification:
Refined round mirror in the hallway Nouveau
- growth structure;
- vertical / horizontal;
- circular / triangular / non-standard;
- Sliding / internals.
Large outdoor antique mirror in a spacious hall
Designers have been developed a lot of options for landscaping large hallways. It is necessary to examine in detail the configuration of the corridor to the right choice.
Full-length mirror, Let there be light!
Growth mirror identical vertical structures, and such solutions are endowed with a large number of positive characteristics:
An illustrative example of installing a mirror in the hallway on the floor at a slight incline
- creating the effect that the ceiling is "raised";
- It has the opportunity to fully survey the figure;
- mirror compact and can be placed in the corner.
Hallway small size with floor mirror in a light frame
It is due to this original design you can look at yourself in a full-length, and if equipped with backlight design, in terms of information content of the interior element will not be equal.
Tip! This mirror can also play a role Extension units and fit perfectly in interior solutions of the classical type.
An interesting idea for the installation of a floor mirror to adhere to its console
Mirror the composition of the wall
Another name for a similar design - the mirror-sheet. The main feature is the ability to redraw geometry hallways premises. If there is a significant "gap" from other furniture elements, the webs may close with shelves niche and chests of drawers, as well as act as a cover for the traditional wardrobe.
Specular facade wardrobes in the hall will replace the detached accessory
The relevance of such paintings grows in a narrow corridor, since it is possible to push the space almost doubled. Webs can be mounted by means of several methods:
Convenient and practical attachments mirror floor
- traditional wall mount;
- embedding in general type furnishings;
- implementation of fixing the door.
Beautiful hall with a mirrored wall and a large mirror in front of the wooden frame
Large mirrors in the hallway on the wall, designed in such a plan, allow the owners spend countless experiments not only with the wall elements, but also to the ceiling structure. To effect was more striking, the plane should be open and not cluttered.
Mirrored wardrobe on the entire ceiling height
The main advantages of mirror panels
- The possibility of large-scale expansion of the corridor.
- Providing an ideal view.
- Providing hidden sections.
- Increased functionality.
Multifunctional large mirror attached to the wall in the hallway
Other varieties of products for anteroom
Large size mirrors are significant differences within the dimensional characteristics, forms and general purpose. Vertical Solutions and panels in the wall are only the tip of the iceberg, but in fact there are many other types of mirror constructions.
Luxury hall in a traditional style will complement the large mirror in the frame contrast and bright ottoman
- Horizontal solutions have the biggest size, but have no relation to growth structures. These models differ in that they are drawn on the wall and stretch the corridor, slightly "lowering" the ceiling design. With its universal properties, such products can easily fit into any interior design solutions.
Horizontal mirror in a black frame will further increase the hallway
- Wall products are attached directly to the wall and can be framed frame, but there are options for minimalism. These structures can be attached shelves or drawings of various kinds.
Wall mirror in the hallway with a mirror frame
- Floor mirror elements in general require a frame rack that provides the ability to change the inclination angle. These products are only suitable for vestibules large size, as are bulky and hardly functional.
Floor mirror in carved frame with the effect of aging in the style of Provence
- Atypical configuration solutions: some products from designers suggest a bold rejection of the typical form, as in the interior are placed in such a case, round, triangular and mirror products with an oval shape.
Oval wall mirror in the bright hallway eclectic style
- Round shapes are considered to be relevant in many stylistic decisions, because they can intelligently and harmoniously distribute the positive energy. With this configuration, you can easily embody the harmony and perfection of lines and consistency makes original designs.
A large round mirror in the Scandinavian interior hallway
hall design with a large mirror - the best solution for everyone who wants to create a practical, attractive picture.
Bright light accessory for a floor hallway mirrors
A large mirror in the hallway: the subtleties and nuances of the installation
Before proceeding with the installation mirrors, You need to pay attention to several points:
- interior style trends;
- product functionality;
- Overall performance premises;
- particular plane location.
A white entrance in summer house with a large mirror to the floor
Tip! in psychology experts do not recommend in the interior of a large number of reflecting surfaces, as it may mislead a person into space.
Narrow wall mirror that complements any interior
If you wish, you can put a mirror compositions comprising hangers, poufs, wardrobe with a large mirror in the hallway, racking. Mandatory condition is that such a structure should hang straight, to provide reliable information about the man his appearance. If in doubt, it will be able to cope with this problem yourself, contact a specialist in the design and installation designs.
Beautiful vintage mirror installed on the floor