Painted basket of paper with rope handles
If you like the creativity and crafts classes, We recommend to learn basketry newspaper tubes. Firstly, it helps create great places to storage no cost, and secondly, by understanding the basic principles of this craft, you will be able to save on the purchase of baskets made of natural materials - rattan, straw and twigs.
You will not believe, but to learn this weaving you will not be any difficulty. Carefully read our tips and you're ready!
Wicker basket of colored paper with podstavochki
Fact! The finished product looks no worse Basket of expensive materials (for example, the now popular rattan).
Variety of baskets of colorful paper
Wicker basket of laundry from newspaper tubes
Lotochek for pets with their own hands
Interesting decorative vase from newspaper tubes with lid
Weaving newspaper tubes for Beginners: What is important to know
- What is nice, the weaving of the newspapers is absolutely not expensive. For the manufacture of baskets you will need things that are in every house: Old newspapers, cardboard box for the base, borehole or wooden skewer, glue, paint. As you can see, set entirely budgetary.
The principle of weaving from newspaper tubes is gradually braided selected shape
Stylish wicker basket from the newspaper
Easy budget option for your home decor
Form to create a basket of tubes of newspaper in the form of a conventional cardboard box
- The basket can be of any shape and size. When you master the simple geometric shapes (eg, circular weaving baskets from newspaper tubes), can try their hand at manufacturing more complex products - openwork, polygonal and so on.
Vases, bowls, boxes for storage, as well as other decorative crafts you can create with the help of newspaper and magazine tubes
Cute openwork basket made of colored paper
Basket-style paper patchwork
- The technique can be used for different purposes (it may be making baskets for linen from newspaper tubes, making boxes for storage of sewing or knitting supplies, caskets for jewelry).
- The finished product is harmoniously integrated into many interior styles (country, Provence, chalet, eco etc.).
An unusual kitchen accessory will delight your household
Standard solution baskets for toys
Basket with newspaper tubes for yarn
Round outdoor basket of colorful newspaper tubes
Basketry newspaper tubes: step master class
Let's get started! We need the following:
- old newspapers;
- pencil for marking;
- long knitting needle or wooden skewer (approximate thickness - about 1.5-2 mm);
- adhesive paper;
- rubber band to secure the tubes;
- glue "seconds" or "Moment".
Tool for making creative baskets with your own hands
We consider a square or rectangular weave baskets from newspaper tubes, as it is the easiest option, ideal for beginners.
- It is necessary to prepare the material for weaving - newspaper tube. To do this, you need lined paper horizontally into strips approximately 8-10 cm (depending on its size) and cut. Next, on the edge of the strip at an angle overlaps the spoke or skewer.
Stepping basketry newspaper tubes
Cunning! It is recommended to place the needle at an angle of 45 to 60 degrees. This is the best option, in which duct are moderately elastic and strong.
Putting a needle or a thick wire and wrap it with paper slightly obliquely
- Tightly wound newspaper strip on the needle, attach it at the end of glue for paper and for a few seconds tight squeeze with your fingers to the edge of the tube was fixed.
- Carefully remove the needle from the tube. When the tubes are ready, do not be surprised that their thickness is different on different sides. It is necessary, simply by inserting a tube into the other to be able to increase their length.
- Prepare a box-base. Its edges shall have the same height.
- Turn box upside down. At the bottom by means of glue fixing the instantaneous strut-duct attach. The distance between them should be 3-5 cm.
- Turn down the bottom of the box so that the racks were upward. Secure them with a rubber band to avoid shifting.
- Weave the first row. To this end, each rack rewound for the next.
- Next glue to the bottom of the first tube. Miss it on top of racks and beneath them, alternating.
- When the tube will come to an end, insert it in the wide end of the narrow edge of the next and so on.
- Continue braiding until you reach the top of the box. Secure the end of the tube with glue and hide it under the nearest edge of the counter, using a pair of tweezers.
With this simple task can handle anyone
Colorful basket with a lid from magazines
Convenient basket with handles
Tip! Duct-rack can be used for the treatment of the upper edge of the basket. To do this, take a stand and pass it under the cross-weaving, missing the other two stands. The most convenient way to do this with the help of tweezers.
Desktop baskets to store details of various newspapers
Tray with lid for needlework
Patterned basket made of newspaper tubules become an assistant in the economy
As for the bottom of the basket weaving from newspaper tubes, it may be advisable for beginners just cover the bottom of a beautiful on the inside tissue and the outside of the right stick on color cardboard.
Wicker tray for magazines and newspapers
Shopping from the newspaper with a textile cover inside
A box for small items made of cardboard, pasted over tubes of a glossy magazine
Pot with a lid of the flattened tubes of newspaper
Weaving newspapers: do handle to the basket
If you want to supplement the finished product handle, there are many ways of weaving that can be used. We offer you a relatively simple option, which will cope even novice masters and masters.
Lacquered basket of newspapers with thin handles
a little imagination - and you get an interesting design newspaper basket
So, we need:
- 4 long rolls (preferably slightly moisten them from a spray for added flexibility);
Shopping for products with unusual handles
Bright performance of home accessories from newspaper tubes
- Mark the fixing points clothespins future handle.
- Pass all 4 tubes through the rows of netting so that both sides of the basket they were of equal length.
- You have got two rows, each with 4 rolls. Begin cross them together to get a flat coil-pigtail. Take care that the tube is not shifted.
- Make the desired number of turns depending on the desired length of the handle.
- Pass the finished knob through the ranks of weaving baskets.
Laundry basket with a lid from newspaper tubes
Shopping for fruits with colored wavy border
Most low rectangular basket with handles
Tip! If you want to handle more colorful, can be painted in each separate Colour. Weaving, they will look original.
Beautiful triple pen on a bright basket of newspaper tubes
Interesting handle on the lid of the basket, made knots
The harmonious combination of contrasting shades
Crafts from newspaper tubes and decoration options
Thus, the basket is ready, but the chaotic pattern of printed bukovok hardly be considered worthy decor. Now it is the final stage of production - decoration of the finished product. How could finish weaving baskets from newspaper tubes?
Ready basket with newspaper tubes of different colors
- The easiest way to decorate a wicker basket - is its coating paint. It is best to use acrylic paint, because it is not afraid of water, which means that the basket can then be cleaned with a damp cloth dust. If you do not have acrylic, gouache can use a simple, but then have to cover it with paint. Depending on what result you are aiming (want basket had saturated or translucent color), the product must be treated with paint in one or two coats. The larger the number of layers is undesirable because it is likely that the final product will turn out rough.
With the help of a brush can be painted in any color of the basket
Staining basket paint with a matte effect
The original idea of staining baskets only from the outside
A small basket made of newspaper tubes, coated with the effect of aging
- If you do not want to get monotonous basket, you can decorate it picture. For example, use of rice paper or wipes for decoupage. Picking a pattern neatly cut it nail clipper, to attach and cover the basket PVA glue diluted with water. Take care that the cloth or rice paper is not torn. When dry drawing (to speed the process, a hairdryer), cover with a layer of lacquer.
Different kinds of newspapers and magazines will help create unconventional decorative objects
Shopping for fruits with colorful patterned lines
- The product can be decorated satin ribbons. To do this, even at the stage of weaving, leave a free space where you plan to position the tape. To do this, measure the width and does not twist around the basket on that level. When the product is ready, skip the ribbon between the tubes, racks and secure the ends with glue or thread a few stitches.
Basket Craft wooden edge of the hoop
basket decoration and cover of the newspaper tubes dark satin ribbon
possible to make edging of the knitting thread if desired
A small basket with decorative bow
Tip! You can also decorate the corners of the basket. To do this, they can be attached with glue large beads or medallions.
Leather handle on a basket of newspaper tubes look stylish and original
Shopping for different things with wooden handles
- Another variant of the original decor - is to use curly pasta. Leave room for the future of the decor, as described above. Cover the pasta "shell" or "petals" of aerosol paint with metallic effect and glue them on the finished product.
Great idea for storing needlework accessories
Multifunctional round basket from newspapers
A cozy place for your beloved pet
Baskets from newspapers: the important finishing touches
Cover for weaving baskets from newspaper tubes can be completed in the form of decoration colors of skin. To do this, cut out made of genuine leather workpiece in the form of droplets (future pitch) and ovals with a sharp corner (leaves). Hold workpiece with forceps over a candle flame for a few seconds, that they are slightly bulged out and become bulky. Then glue the petals and leaves on the lid of the box.
A small basket made of newspaper tubes with classic handle on the lid
The handle of the newspaper tubes, painted in a contrasting color
Hamper with colored inserts
Wum products from newspapers - an exciting experience. Experiment using different schemes of weaving baskets from newspaper tubes - and you get the original beautiful items that will decorate your interior.
Basket with newspaper tubes: closer view
Vase shape in eastern style