The use in the decoration of the decorative brick - a great opportunity to create an interesting and unique interior
Decorative bricks for interior decoration of apartments - it is aesthetic, practical and fairly affordable way to get a unique interior.
- Decorative bricks: types and benefits
- Decorative brick in the interior: select style
Decorative bricks for interior decoration will help to radically transform the interior
Well-matched general color scheme of the interior
Since the decorative brick is much easier to conventional cladding and many times thinner, it will, if necessary, even completely oblitsevat entire room, it does not pose a significant additional load on the load-bearing walls and foundation.
Decorative bricks for interior decoration - the perfect way to become the owner of a decorative brick wall
Availability and relative ease of handling allows without too much trouble to decorate the walls
Decorative bricks: types and benefits
First of all, we must distinguish between decorative bricks and decorative rock. If decorative stone individual samples different configuration, size, shape and surface topography, the shaped brick interior - a rectangle with smooth edges, the differences in allowed standard size not greater than 0.3 mm, and some species have slightly rounded corners.
Due to its relative ease of decorative brick does not create a strong pressure on the walls
To add visual appeal, in the range of most manufacturers have artificially aged brick for decorative finishing.
Various kinds of decorative brick can be mixed to obtain the most optimum decorative effect
Artificially aged brick give the room a special charm
In addition, commonly used decorative tiles under brick for interior decoration - lined with a tile surface does not differ from the masonry (brick veneer decorative), but it is cheaper and it is easier to mount.
Decorative tiles under brick for interior decoration will provide the decorative effect of the brickwork
The greatest distribution has received two types of decorative bricks:
- clinker, - the main component in its preparation - clay. It is quite expensive, due to the complexity of its manufacture - in the production process it is calcined, whereby a high strength and density and color scale fired brick quite heterogeneous, faces the surface - smooth. Standard brick size: width - 16-19 cm, height - 6 cm, thickness - 2 cm It can be used for interior finishing work and exterior.. In the interior, it is most often used for decoration of rooms, which are characterized by changes in temperature - porches, loggias, and as fireplaces and chimneys
The use of clinker bricks for the walls around the fireplace
The use of bricks for the decoration of the wall section of the furnace niche
Painted decorative brick on the fireplace
- brick based on gypsum and cement - is hand-molded brick: prepared solution is poured into a mold in which it occurs and the formation. After the mixture was frozen and gained strength bricks removed from the mold and carry out further dry. Strictly speaking, this is the usual decorative artificial stone, color, shape and size of repeating brick. The most fragile samples manufactured gypsum-based, with their help carried out only under a brick interior locations not exposed high load and do not require frequent washing. More durable - cement brick, it is not affected by moisture, so it can be employed for decoration with high humidity, as well as for outdoor use.
Decorative brick, painted black
What attracts this material:
- durability - finishing such walls serve dozens of years, while retaining its primary visual appeal: decorative brick does not burn, resistant to chemicals and temperature extremes
Bright decorative brick with crudely applied whitewash
Interior finish with decorative brick allows stylish and practical decorate
- Resistance to abrasion - this material is resistant to external mechanical impact, so it is used in the halls (interior hallways) For lining the doorways and seats that quickly become contaminated
Using decorative brick in hallway
- high insulation - can significantly reduce heat loss in the room that allows you to maintain the microclimate formed in the room. In this case, the wall will be warm to the touch
Interior finish with decorative brick will effectively conserve heat
- impermeability - additional coating products gidpofobizipuyuschim solution improves water repellency products, but also in the initial state is highly resistant brick water. In order to restore its purity and attractiveness can be washed using a moderately aggressive chemical agents
Finishing decorative brick kitchen-studio
- high Attenuation
Decorative bricks will help provide additional sound insulation
Using painted white decorative brick in the bedroom
- environmental friendliness - bricks made of natural components, so it will not give off harmful compounds, such as some types of plasty or linoleum.
Decorative bricks enough environmentally friendly material
Alternatively it can be used a brick panel for interior walls, which can be made of PVC or wood fiber. Externally, the panels are virtually no different from the usual masonry. The advantages of wall panels:
- they are strong enough
- easy installation - panel mounted on the prepared crate or simply fastened with screws
- speed finishing work - the area of one wall panel about 3 m2
- low cost - for the manufacture of the panels are wood waste (sawdust, bark, chips, twigs).
The panel is formed from fiber at high temperature under high pressure. In this case, the front side panels produced volume stylized under masonry and cover it with acrylic paint. This panel can be used for interior applications only - balcony decoration, hallways and loggias inside lining of the hall.
Decorative brick in the interior: select style
Imitation masonry for interior decoration widely used in the decoration of living rooms, sleeping rooms, kitchens, corridors and hallways.
The wall in the bedroom, finished with decorative brick
Decorative brick is used for registration of TV panels, fireplaces (including - and electrical, it gives them a more realistic), around the mirrors and doors, finishing external and internal angles.
Section of the wall trimmed with decorative brick
At the same time rarely "Brick" trim fully all the walls - so do when they want to recreate the atmosphere of a medieval castle, for example, in the fireplace. It should be remembered that stone (Brick) walls are able to emotionally overwhelming presence of people. Often limited to finish one, at least - two of the walls (an option when a corner fireplace fitted).
Finishing decorative brick working kitchen area
The wall in the living room, decorated with rough masonry
Decorative bricks can be used for example for zoning space, on kitchen in the house, it can be used to identify the work area. In addition, for kitchen design, it is often used for decoration of the bar.
Finishing decorative brick work area modern kitchen
Brick is combined with metal and natural wood
Tip! When designing corridors (hallways), due to lack of light, you should choose light-colored brick or use a dark background white grout.
Decorative brick, painted in white color visually expands the space and do not "absorb" light
Using the decorative bricks for walls in climbing stairs
Interior finishing brick (photo original ideas listed below) can be used in different styles:
- loft - rough, literally - brutal masonry is one of the indispensable attributes of style. Usually when decorating the living room in loft style with decorative brick in full trim one wall, while to masonry looked the most realistic, it does not have to be perfect - as if a brick should bear the stamp of time
Decorative brick loft interior
Decorative bricks will create much-needed industrial loft atmosphere
Tip! If the wall is made in the dark background, it can be supplemented by the construction of plasterboard, which can accommodate an extra illumination.
- country - it decided to trim most of the brick area. This wall (most often - a few), as well as the furnace (fireplace), windows and doors, "torn" corners, with more likely to use a brick reddish hues. When decorating the walls, you can use plaster, brick, then for heating stoves and fireplaces - only clinker bricks
Decorative brick looks harmoniously with the other elements of country style
Decorating the walls around the fireplace in the bedroom with the interior of a country style
- high tech - in the decor of the room is used only perfectly smooth, glossy finish, gray or white decorative brick hues. You can draw one wall, very impressive and will look columns, decorated with shiny glossy brick. In this case, the grout is chosen to match the maximum used brick, the joints are virtually indistinguishable
Smooth and monotonous decorative brick in the high-tech interior
Using the coarse and aged decorative brick in high-tech interior
- English style - when you make a kitchen can be a complete cladding of the walls. But only if it is large, big enough and bright kitchen, and finishing involved, and other natural materials - ceramics, stone, wood. In small kitchens used decorative tiles under brick, which the apron is made more often. This area is subject to increased moisture, so the gypsum bricks will not allow, besides a smooth surface is easier and more convenient to wash.
Decorative brick in the kitchen in the English style