Going even in the most luxurious mansion, a man first of all evaluates the interior hallway in a private home - a kind of the cornerstone of the entire environment. It is a room in the house and is the basis of experience from the entire home, and it's not just about cleanliness and order, but also about the style, originality and comfort of this zone. On the interior hallway, designers are advised to pay the same attention as the other rooms, so it should be a kind of harmonizing element in the overall style decision. -
Concrete hallway of a private house in the city for a young family
Blue color and elegant classic furnishings in the lobby of a private house
Interior hallway - the first impression of the home
Relatively small room, where no one spends a lot of time, serving more a transit point between the street and a hospitable home, is perhaps the most important element in the overall housing system. The peculiarity of the rooms in a private home is, as a rule, not only in its large size, but also in the special status of the room.
- The entrance hall of a private house protects the interior from the street cold, rain and snow.
- It also kept the bulk of clothing, headgear and footwear worn in a certain season.
- Exactly in the hallway lockers set large in size - for storing seasonal clothes and other necessary items for the street.
- This area is considered to be the hallmark of the general style of the house, it says about the claims on the owners of the interior personality.
- In a private house entrance hall often serves as a terrace: it is done in some cases, panoramic windows room. Sometimes it is connected with an outdoor terrace, and becomes one with it.
Japanese style is also easy to find application in the hallway. The main thing - simplicity, severity of lines and the beauty of natural materials
In order to perform its functions hall and meet the requirements and wishes of the owners, and must be carefully considered approach to the selection of materials, furniture and decoration of the final stage of the room.
Elegant entrance hall of a private house with arched vaults in Mediterranean style
A long hallway of a private house with panoramic windows and a small gallery
The entrance hall of a private house in the country style: wrought iron and original console table
Stylish white hall with an unusual chandelier and bright accents in the form of paintings
Spacious two-storey house lounge.
Lighting: Crystal suspensions of Bocci
Bench of minimally processed piece of wood naturally looks like a country house and town house
How to choose the right materials for decoration?
After the owners of the house decided on the total style and features of the hallway, there comes a time selection of materials for finishing. It was in the hall plays a key role not drawing Wallpaper or a manner of laying a parquet, and the strength and reliability of these materials, their ability to maintain an attractive appearance in the harsh environment of the room entrance.
Bright and cozy hall with a soft couch or bench instead poufs
Despite the love of designers and obvious advantages of light shades for the expansion of space, you should not use them for the hall: very quick tender beige turn into a dirty brown and gray pearl will look like.
Tip! On materials of the hallway is not worth saving: cheap wallpaper will rub too fast, and low-quality laminate will lose the original luster.
Stone walls and exposed beams in the hall, decorated in the style of medieval France
- Decorating the walls of the entrance hall is one of the most important moments. On how to appropriate and high-quality materials will be selected depends on the overall impression of the hall and the functionality of the space. The walls in the hallway are experiencing a severe impact from the constant contact with clothing, mud, water and hands resting on the wall of tenants. That is why the materials they need to be robust and reliable, easy to maintain, but at the same time stylish. Traditional paint, decorative plaster or vinyl wallpaper on your set of qualities quite meet the requirements of the hallway.
- The laminate is referred to as a suitable material for the floor and tiles. However, it should pay attention to the class of laminate and moisture resistance, as in the hallway floor is regularly exposed to moisture. Tile also need special - floor that can withstand loads of shoes and bags.
Mix of modern and functional simplicity rustic
Tip! Floor tiles should not be slippery, so designers are advised to choose a tile is not in appearance, and to recruit the necessary qualities.
- The ideal ceiling in the hallway - a combination of attractive appearance and ease of care. Traditional and customary painting or whitewash considered an easy way to bring order to the ceiling, but the ceiling must be perfectly smooth for this. In modern homes are increasingly used false ceiling panels or plasterboard ceiling. This method makes it possible to place spotlights, make the room more impressive.
Eclectic contrast: on one ladder stringers with modern railing against the backdrop of antique interior
Tip! Fans of the new trends certainly pay attention to the ceilings: the ability to choose the color, texture and even a picture presents new opportunities for the formation of the spectacular interior.
Interior hallway in a private home: choose the furniture and decor
The hall can not be called a place in which there is necessarily a lot of furniture. But it is completely empty should not be: coat rack, shelf or pedestals for shoes, shelves for hats and bags - is the need for a minimum of comfort. Neutral or pretentious, elegant or frivolous - that the furniture in the entrance hall sets the tone throughout the house, so you need to keep track of the balance of power, for example, adding to the hall from the dining room chair.
A stylish foyer with a white plastic front door and an unusual minimalist hanger
Tip! Add in the hallway can be a cozy home-like atmosphere with a soft banquettes or a small couch: it is functional and beautiful.
Stylish white hallway of a private house with a laconic chandelier and floor hanger
Do not underestimate the role of light in creating a harmonious hallway. Of course, for such premises will be only one or two soft light sources. Designers do not recommend the use of massive chandeliers, and pay attention to the spectacular wall sconces. It looks extremely attractive wall lights located on either side of the mirror sheet, and in modern interiors often used in place of LED Strip.
Scandinavian hall at home: a console table-transformer and a metal cabinet with drawers for small items
Modern colorful and convenient option for velofanatov
The abundance of decor in the hallway - it's not always a good thing, therefore, designers are advised to limit the necessary things. For example, a large mirror in a beautiful frame, wall clock for convenience, a pair of thematic paintings or decorative panels. Task decor with your own hands is not a distraction, and to emphasize the elegance and style hallway.
Multi-colored painted walls and escapist view of an illusion created striped wallpaper above the staircase
Hallway in a private house - is not only a place that forms the opinion entered, but also necessary for the liveability area. Stylish and cozy hall sets the tone for the general mood, positive charges and makes life more comfortable.