Kitchen-dining room, divided island
If you are the proud owner of own house and you're going to do layout dining space, you do not need to dwell on standard ideas. A better option would be kitchen-dining room in a private house. Photos of these facilities is always hitched a look and seemed to us the ideal of someone's exquisite life. So why not create your own, no less stylish and luxurious?
- Kitchen-dining room. Planning in a private house
- interesting tricks
- Kitchen-dining-living room in a private house
- And now for the style
- What else is worth remembering
Square kitchen-dining room in contrasting colors
Kitchen in bright colors compensates for low ceilings
Beautiful massive table highlights the dining area in the kitchen, combined with dining room
Unusual design decision increasing the space by using a large mirror
The narrow kitchen with corner dining area
- 1 Features
- 2 Kitchen-dining room. Planning in a private house
- 3 interesting tricks
- 4 Kitchen-dining-living room in a private house
- 5 And now for the style
- 6 Kitchen-dining room in a private home: what else is worth remembering
The design of the kitchen and dining area in a private house has its own distinctive features.
That is characterized by:
- the number of windows more than a standard one, which means that the room is much lighter and more spacious apartment analogues
- work zone not necessarily located near the walls of the space allows beat her more fancifully
A large amount of natural light in a narrow panoramic kitchen
- in these kitchens a frequent guest - friendly fireplace
- using bar counters and furniture in the center of
- the room is not a separate closed room, it is open, the zoning or passage
- non-standard forms and layouts
The highlight of the spacious kitchen-dining room fireplace becomes
The interior of the kitchen-dining room in a private home is made according to the shape of the basic and adjacent the perimeter.
It is divided into:
- round or oval
Square kitchen area, combined with the dining room
The interior is important not only beauty, but also its functionality. Shape of the room has a great influence on the choice of design options and a method of zoning. For example, we do not use a large round dining table in a narrow pass-through space, but we can easily beat him favorably, putting furniture letter G. Or, conversely, in a large square or round the room it would be inappropriate to put thin lockers and tables around the perimeter.
In the narrow kitchen, a dining area can be fitted at the end of the "corridor"
Kitchen-dining room. Planning in a private house
Important in designing the kitchen-dining room - properly delineate space, and it can be done using several methods.
Space saving thanks location of the dining room in the bay window
Methods of zoning:
- Furniture. The most common variant of the separation of the territory of the kitchen and dining room, the effect created by the fact that the equipment and furniture in open territory visually look different than in a conventional closed kitchen. In this case, the objects themselves are a kind of dotted line-delimiter - enough to move in the same direction dining set, and in another part to draw the cooking zone.
Separate dining areas, with the help of a kitchen island
Tip! When zoning furniture, it is worth considering that the division into zones should still room to harmonize the general style, or will the opposite effect - a single bad taste.
- Podium. In order to separate the work area from the dining area designers often use the drop floor, erecting a small podium, height 10-20 cm.
Zoning the kitchen-dining room from the living room with the help of the podium
Tip! To select a border more clearly when zoning using a raised floor is used lighting. At the side of the podium you need to build in Spotlights.
Just a few steps of the podium is separated from the dining room table working kitchen area
- Floor coverings. One portion, for example, functional, issued tiles, the second zone in the meal and rest, laminate, linoleum or parquet.
It living separated from the kitchen-dining room floor carpeting
- Different ceiling texture. Used game textures - one portion of matte, the second different color, gloss, or a combination of different materials (textures under satin, skin, marble etc.) Or different levels - in one area above the second lower.
Perfect zoning using ceiling
- arches, projections column, openings and so forth. This can be a plasterboard, zoning curtains, Installation of false columns, carved walls with shelves and so on.
Wooden arch emphasize the selected style kitchen-dining room interior
Tip! If you decide to perform zoning partitions, their ends can be arranged mirror, then they will look more light. And if you make them niche, you can build a beautiful mini-marts.
Brick partition between a kitchen and a living room, which is located in a dining area bar
- bar counters. This method is love pragmatists here correctly used every centimeter. As a rule, no bearing wall is removed, and it is made tabletop balances with reinforced tubes and shelves where you can place the dishes or other items. Sometimes a stand without a foundation, which is made from the inside. On the one hand you can place bar stools, on the other hand, below the counter, put mini-fridges and cupboards. A play space lighting in the dining area - chandelier, at a very kitchen - spotlights.
The bar counter made of wood fits perfectly into the interior of the open-plan kitchen-dining room
Selection method will depend on the imagination and space dimensions. For example, the classic rectangular and square rooms are well suited for bars, arches and walls, and the semicircular better look at the furniture, ceiling and zoning podium.
The decoration of a kitchen-dining room serves the island with a massive Countertops made of stone, transforming into a dining table
Not all of the space lends itself to so simple a desired arrangement, sometimes we got a specific room dimensions. Decorators share helpful tips.
The idea is that it is impossible to organize dining room, but there is a way. Firstly, it is necessary to use bright colors in the design - it will smooth elongated shape, and secondly, once it is necessary to remove unnecessary items or hide them inside cabinets. Samu kitchen furniture have to either order or buy with a minimum width on the principle of "less favor, the better."
In the narrow kitchen, a dining area can be located in a remote part of the room
Certainly have to give up the dream of a large table in the middle of favorite cuisine, but instead you can easily arrange the dining area on the far side. And what's worse than a cozy dining area? Maybe even better if we approach the issue from the imagination.
Small dining table, located at the corner of the kitchen window
Tip! In the narrow space can be used an original technique - make the bench-sofa right into the headset line, and there is also the dinner table. By the way, this technique can be used with a minimum of space. One touch - and dining area appears directly in the cooking area. Alternatively, the board can and does disguise under a chest of drawers.
A seating area, as an extension of the kitchen units, will be an excellent dining area
Adjacent windows can be draw a bright curtain, it is visually separate dining area and detract from the elongated shape. But the stylistic direction of choice in this situation is obvious: minimalism - and point, any conglomeration will only increase the length.
Light curtains make the kitchen a comfortable and light
Private houses are different, and sometimes under the kitchen is given not so much space as we would like. But this does not mean that we should give up the dream and design originality. There are standard methods that allow ergonomically organize the available space.
Small-sized kitchen, equipped with all the necessities
Ideas for a small kitchen-dining room:
- Built-in furniture and convertible into these appliances custom allows up saving a lot of space.
- Wall shelves or cabinets under the ceiling - visually enlarge the space and provide additional storage space.
- Furniture, located in the side, rather than the center of the room.
- Strict shape without fittings - then the working area appears lighter.
- Wallpaper with a panoramic effect visually enhance the kitchen.
- Folding / folding tables - their mobility allows you to remove these items at any time and free up space.
Practical pull-out table with stools - a godsend for small spaces
Many windows on one side
Designers are advised to give the place the windows of the working area, there is good lighting and the ability to use natural ventilation for the free circulation of air. You can also functionally engage a wide window sills, they are unlikely to be appropriate in the dining area, but well replace the shelves and small tables for cooking. The dining room is better placed away from windows and in some cases even combined with living room.
Good natural and artificial lighting make you feel comfortable in the spacious kitchen
Kitchen-dining-living room in a private house
If the footage allows, in private homes the kitchen is combined not only with the dining room, but also from the living room. These are three areas in the same space, they formally separated but must be visually "holy trinity" harmony in unity and be similar in style. This is achieved using united colors, common design elements or material on or in the floor finish.
Making a living room and a kitchen-dining room in one color
Look beautiful plain walls painted in different colors, but with a single finish under a stone, leather or brick, or wallpaper with the same patterns, but different in basic shades. You can conduct a "lessons in mathematics," and despite the fact that each zone will vary with their colors and shapes, it will be clear that they share geometry.
Panoramic and decorated in the same style and in the same color palette
Tip! If you want to use on the floor carpet, you can not lay it in its entirety in all three areas, it is best to use three identical rug in furniture.
Dedicated kitchen working area with a small floor carpet
Kitchen-dining room we looked at, there is present dining and working headset. But if there is also the living room, then in addition we will have to add a minimum of soft furnishings. This will be a sofa or chair, you can do both, TV, wardrobe, maybe, fireplace, floor lamps, plants in pots and so on. attributes, so far as the footage. The combination of these things will depend on the selected style.
Conveniently positioned adjacent to the dining area and living room
And now for the style
Kitchen-dining room in a private home is not just a kitchen: from the meters available, you can create a masterpiece.
What to choose:
- Sweet heart classic. beige tones, Natural heavy furniture made of precious wood, marble countertops, tiles and parquet on the floor, the geometry of the walls. Everything is expensive, but with restraint. I would like to a living area with a grand piano, but that's how it will allow space dimensions.
The traditional design of the kitchen, made in classic style
- neoclassic. If you like classic styles in general, but wary of their heaviness, try to add modern elements. Curtains can be replaced by jalousie, they also zoned space, instead of parquet and tiles to lay laminate or linoleum, massive chandeliers and instead use the built-in ceiling lights.
The luxurious interior in the style of neoclassicism in pastel colors
- Baroque, Empire or Rococo? These pompous direction similar availability of good-quality carved furniture, columns, monograms, lace, satin or velvet upholstery, heavy "rich" curtains, forged parts, chandelier and so on. Such a scale and splendor fit, if all the zones are extensive and different sort of uniform shape. These styles can be used when you make a square of kitchen-dining-living room, but all they look beautiful in the semi-circular, oval and round indoor.
Luxury suite in white with gold elements in Baroque style
- Provence and country. Sweet home province, the feeling of comfort and ease will give bright colors of the walls, white, wicker or wood furniture, pottery utensils, an abundance of natural materials - stone, wood, clay, textiles and so on.
Simple stylish rustic style in the design of the kitchen and dining area
- High tech. Style for discreet hosts. One area should flow smoothly into another, as the shuttle on outer space. Forms of all objects stringent of plastic and glass furniture, round transparent tables, metal abundance and fancy lights. In the living area you can use the sliding seat to the podium and easy to navigate cubes-puffs.
A spacious kitchen-diner with decent, lighting, hi-tech
- modern. Clear straight lines, low furniture, soft monochrome carpet sofa area, lamps, hanging on a string from the ceiling over the table whitewash, striped curtains, cupboard and closet in the niche.
Sophisticated contrasting Nouveau in a private home kitchen-dining room
- Loft - a favorite style of free creative personalities - a sort of alleged deliberate, but really well thought out and original chaos. This abundance of brick, rough stone or stucco, but the most "gusto" - paraded and involved in the interior of the fixture, beams and ceiling of the attic, attic. Looks best if the kitchen-dining room on the second floor and apartment on the first and second tiers separated by a staircase, and at the same time all zones are viewed from below. So the easiest you can emphasize the particular style.
Dining area in the loft-style, highlighted by a brick wall
Kitchen-dining room in a private home: what else is worth remembering
When planning a kitchen-studio designers pay attention to a few additional points.
- light walls and small patterns increase the space, a large geometry and dark colors visually makes it less
- low ceiling will help to raise the vertical bar
The white walls are perfectly combined with their light wood species kitchen
- the kitchen is not necessary to broadcast the heavy drapes and curtains with lambrequins, they look perfectly in large rooms, in other rooms give a feeling of closeness
- large mirrors as well increase the area, but the main thing - not "overdo it" with them
Light tulle emphasize the lightness of the village of Provence
Kitchen-dining room in your own home allows you to make a reality of all conceived ideas. The key to success - the original competent layout and zoning, and the rest - a trick and fantasy. By following some simple rules, you can easily implement the most ambitious project, to please loved ones and guests feel like a full-fledged designer.