Lovely frame house
Frame houses (Projects, photos and price are discussed below in detail) originally appeared as a result of active development of the Canadian North, where the usual techniques of stone construction categorically not approached. On the one hand - the soil simply could not stand such pressure, on the other - after the delivery of bricks and other materials became almost a "golden." Frame technology will simplify and reduce the cost of construction of houses, without losing in comfort. These homes are energy-efficient, quickly built, relatively inexpensive and durable.
- Drawings and designs of frame houses: requiring attention
Prefab homes are among the most reliable, efficient, warm and energy efficient of all the currently existing
Beautiful small house on the cliff
Frame house in a modern style
Spacious country house on the lake
frame construction technology is simple. The base houses - a frame structure (Figure 1.), Which is formed by powerful vertical wooden beams, which are interconnected by a system of studs and spacer. Outside and inside walls are cased with wood, but more often - OSB panels, and inside lay-quality efficient insulation. To make the attraction sheathe the outside wall lining, siding, trim plaster, sometimes - draped brick.
Fig. 1. Example of a power frame for a two-story frame house.
If you compare prices on frame house for permanent residence to the same area of brick (of foam), the comparison is clearly in favor of the former. The construction companies square meter "turn-key" in the frame home starts from about 130-140 dollars, while in the brick - from 300 dollars. There are several major factors that reduce costs:
- cheap material - wood and insulation are cheaper than brick and cement
- lightweight foundation - Finnish frame house can be mounted on a screw foundation, which is 30% cheaper than tape
Posh house on the screw foundations
Frame house with panoramic views of the strip foundation
Frame house in rustic style
- for the construction of a frame house does not require additional equipment (for example, a concrete mixer), as well as construction equipment
- the smaller the thickness of the walls in a frame house - with the same exterior dimensions, useful floor area is greater than
An important factor - and subsequent maintenance costs, the lion's share of which is for heating. To create acceptable conditions in frame house will require almost twice as less fuel than for heating stone house.
Frame houses in terms of heating is very economical
Classic frame house
House with a spacious terrace
Drawings and designs of frame houses: requiring attention
, You must take the following into choosing designs of frame houses:
- number of residents - How many people will continue to live in the house. Determine the area of a home, it must be assumed that every person should have about 20 m2 of usable area. For a family of 2-3 people is optimally suited designs of frame houses up to 100 sq.m. - because apart from the convenience of location, it should be noted that the house is necessary to watch, and clean, which is important based on current fuel prices, warm (and cold season - a minimum of 5-6 months in a year). Therefore, a small family (particularly if there is elderly) should be considered projects of single-storey houses - they are easier to build and less expensive. But for larger families (5-6 people), it makes sense to choose a two-story frame house project, which will allow to distribute residential area on the floors, taking into account the age of the residents
A small one-storey house frame type
House for sale siding
- Lot - Of course, if the site is large, many homes selection of dimensions and its location is not so complicated. Another thing - when the house will be erected on section 4-10 acres. In this role, both as a land area and its form. For example, at the site of 6 ar (dimensions 30x20) house 10x12 meters will look quite natural. But in the area with the same size, but the size of 15h40 it will clearly not appropriate - on the one hand, there is a problem with the implementation of the norms of building codes (publishing house from the road, neighbors, etc.), on the other hand - the house will actually abut the fence. Therefore it is better to reduce the linear dimensions, by, for example, 6x10 option, and to obtain the necessary area, to consider the draft frame houses with attic or a two-storey house
- number of storeys - technology frame construction of houses allows, in principle, the construction of three or even four-storey houses, but in private housing construction is so high buildings is not justified, especially - due to a sharp rise in the cost of the house, because in order to achieve the required strength is necessary to use a thick bar. That is why the most popular projects of frame houses with attic. In general, it fully reflects the general trend in the market - the largest number of orders falls exactly on the segment of houses with floor space of 100-130 m2, with a smaller area projects mainly used as lodges
Frame house with beautiful landscaping
House frame type with a spacious loft
Tip! The two-storey house can be to divide the premises of their demand, on the ground floor room "general" use - kitchen, living room, canteen, giving the second floor of a private space of the home owners - bedrooms, children's, perhaps - office.
Stylish living room on the first floor of a frame house
- seasonal residence - permanent or seasonal, will depend on the thickness and composition of the insulation ( "sandwich"), which is laid in the inter-wall space
- climatic conditions - Another factor influencing the choice of insulation
- Select the type of wall finish will largely determine the style of the house - you can pick up siding imitating round logs (Russian style) and brick (English cottage).
Frame house with glass walls
House with siding under a rock
Due to its qualities in a frame house will be comfortable even in winter
Tip! The construction cost can be reduced if, instead of the garage to limit carport. And in the case of a country house this option the most optimal.
When choosing a project, should be clear about the differences between frame and frame-panel houses (projects are often offered together). Frame house on the "classic" Canadian technology harvested from the material directly on the site, including mounted heater. While the skeleton-shield (frame-panel) homes are made to the standard design, the site brought ready-made at the factory, panels (sandwich panels), which are collected from the house. These homes are built faster, but have minimal opportunities for making individual adjustments to the project, in addition, may require the construction crane.
More and more developers master the technology frame housing
Luxury house frame type with panoramic windows
Having defined the basic requirements for the house, the future of the developer will have to decide what kind of project to choose: an individual or a sample. In addition, each option has its own advantages:
- individual - he will be the one and only, which will take into account all your wishes and requirements. But on the other hand, the project is much expensive, it will take considerable time both the development and the coordination in various instances. The average cost of an individual project is around 10% of the total cost of construction
The triangular frame house
Frame house in rustic style with a view of the beautiful landscape
Modern brick house
- model - first of all, the project has passed all approvals multistage system. In addition, it is much cheaper - the cost of the finished project is in the range of 300 - 1000 dollars. The important point for those who are experiencing a shortage of time - by purchasing a model project, the main work can be performed in a single season.
In addition, the typical project can be adjusted to fit your requirements. For example, in Fig. 2-7 is a functional and beautiful house in the elegant facade is visible classic traditional motifs.
Fig.2. Frame house with an attic
Fig. 3 Frame house with garage
Figure 4. Frame house with a veranda.
Fig. 5. The main facade
Fig. 6 Rear View
Fig. 7 Side view
This one-storey house with a garage and a loft total area of 116.5 m2 with dimensions of 13.2 x 9.5 m and 8.3 m in height. The house is designed for permanent living family of 4-6 people. Fundam - tape (as an option, depending on the soil can be set and screw piles). Walls - wooden furring 50 x 200 mm, pitch - 580 mm. Insulation - mineral basalt wool (thickness may vary depending on the climatic area). roof - soft tile (Ondulin) or metal, so suitable timber 150 x 50 mm for trusses.
The peculiarity of this project frame house that he leaves enough room for further conversion, for example, can easily be "cut off" the garage.
Consider the plan of the ground floor (Figure
Figure 8. On the first floor.
What changes might be made:
- first of all, a large terrace with access from the living room (1/5) is suitable for the southern regions, but for the northern latitudes such refinement is not recommended
- kitchen (1/3) can be combined with a sufficiently large storage area (1/4) to give virtually kitchen-studio
- spacious lounge (1/2) can be left aligned with the living room, and you can put light partition, to make the living room more closed
- Room (1/7) can be a guest bedroom, study room or elderly residents.
In the attic (see Figure 9.) Less options to experiment, here - a typical private space of the owners of the house - three bedrooms (2/2, 2/3 and 2/4, one can be a child's) and bathroom (2/5). Above the garage planned spacious dressing room (2/6) of the two bedrooms has access to a shared small balcony (it gives variety to the main facade, enlivens it makes ordinary gable roof over the original). Bedroom lighting is provided by embedded in the roof dormers - it will help to significantly extend them daylight.
Fig. 9. Plan of the attic
The next project for a family of 3-4 people who appreciate not only comfort, but also the original exterior of the house. This house is very unusual and interesting facades, which certainly will attract attention (ris.10-12). The total area of the house - 140 m2, base - belt (screw diameter piles 89), the frame 200 is dialed from a bar 50 increments x 58 cm Roof -. metal, while depending on the selected color home may turn in a typical house English and German traditional cottage.
Fig. 10. The Frame house - view from the porch
Fig. 11. Main facade
Fig. 12. Side view
The central location on the ground floor (Figure 13) set aside the living room, which is combined with the kitchen / dining room, allowing you to save on a few common area of the building. From the lounge there is access to the terrace
Fig. 13. Ground floor plan
On the second floor (Fig. 14) is located two bedrooms (one can be for children) and a bathroom. "Highlight" of the project - the second light is located just above the living room.
Fig. 14. The plan of the second floor
And a few more examples of frame houses
Fig. 15. The draft of a frame house with an attic and carport.
Fig. 16. The draft of a frame house with an attic
Details that should include the project of a frame house - see the video: