Easy light tulle in the dining area
Select tulle to the kitchen - a task contrary to popular opinion, is not the easiest. After all, the use of curtains or tulle in the kitchen has become one of the key points to create a harmonious and stylish interior. Since the layout of apartments often is not very spacious kitchen, the designers are forced to seek out all possible ways and design options for window openings. Their task - to not only choose the most stylish option, but choose one that will allow maximum use of natural light in the kitchen.
Translucent curtains with horizontal stripes on a classic cornice
Steel gray transparent curtains
Graphite gray and white tulle curtains in the kitchen in a modern style
Transparent Japanese curtains
Tulle in the kitchen: how to make the right choice
It would seem that there is nothing easier than to choose tulle for kitchen. But this action often causes a lot of difficulties associated primarily with features of the room. Traditionally, the kitchen curtains should meet the following requirements:
- Easy maintenance;
- The ability to pass the light;
- Compliance with the general style and color of the room.
Traditional frame window in the kitchen in country style
Transparent light tulle for maximum light transmission in the kitchen with a small window
The modern version of the window decoration
Kitchen tulle should not only bring in the interior of lightness, freshness and lightness, but also to perform more functional tasks: for example, to hide defects in finish windows and admit sufficient sunshine. Of the dozens of options for kitchen use are:
- Traditional tulle with floral patterns suitable for classical interior, for the country and Provence, favorably emphasizing the distinctive features of these styles.
The charming style of Provence and traditional white tulle with floral pattern
Classic cuisine with a translucent curtain up to the windowsill
Zoning dining room with an air tulle decorated in a relaxed country-kitchen
- Modern tulle with metallic threads is chosen for the interior with a part of the modern oriental style.
- Tulle with a complex geometric pattern suitable for minimalist interiors, emphasizing the simplicity of style and freedom from conventions.
A major figure of tulle and beige-colored curtains
Panoramic window with cream tulle on the ceiling cornice
- Combined tulle fabric consisting of tulle with guipure inserts, lace and embroidery, can become a worthy ornament for a luxurious interior in the style of classical baroque or rococo.
Short lace curtain over the work area in the kitchen
Graphite shades for window decoration in a modern interior
The classic double-layer window decoration
In addition to these classic and well-known to all options, today designers offer more bizarre varieties: for example, the filament curtain or curtains-beads. But such options for the kitchen space is not too fit and can hardly serve as decoration for windows, which have already been placed corresponding to the tasks traditional curtains.
Neutral white tulle without pattern for soft light scattering
Especially the shape and length of the curtains for the kitchen
For kitchen designers are advised to use one of dozens of possible embodiments, without limiting ourselves to the traditional decorating features. The kitchen, although some of the features is the same high-grade premises in which, in addition to cooking, gather around the table for conversation, communication and comfortable pastime.
- Traditional for the other rooms, the kitchen long tulle - rather rare visitor. This is due, primarily, with its impractical in such circumstances. But if the window is located at an adequate distance from the stove and the sink is not closed and furnished, the long tulle can add interior of lightness and grace.
It is very important to choose the right color of tulle, one option - selection of the closest to the color tone of the kitchen furniture
Under any window size lace curtains with a pattern, you can make to order
Tip! As protection from sunlight near tulle long or often used Roman blinds.
Roman blinds made of light translucent material. Transitional style kitchen design allows you to choose a ceiling cornice even after the completed construction and repair work to the ceiling
The classic two-layer design of the windows in the dining room
- Tulle length of the sill is considered to be the optimum one for cooking, which not only is practical in terms of maintenance, but also allows the use of sill as additional surfaces, for example, positioned thereon ornamental flowers in pots. Also, these are the curtains used in the event that the kitchen worktop extended to the window.
Unusual choice for narrow long box with beautiful appearance: black tulle length sill easily draped in a single layer
- Tulle-arch in the kitchen - it is not only a popular option in the recent past, but also an ideal solution for such styles as country or provence. This way of decorating the windows is ideal for small openings located on the north side, where it is necessary to provide maximum access to the kitchen sunlight.
Small embroidery on the arched curtain
pelmets, massive folds and sophisticated décor - not the best choice for the kitchen. Designers are advised to leave these delights for the other rooms, and the kitchen is limited to simple and laconic forms.
For Scandinavian style select simple embodiment tulle (possible with vegetable pattern) and eaves, which can be easily removed for cleaning
The discreet design of the kitchen in neutral colors and transparent curtain with a geometric pattern
Select the color of tulle for the kitchen facilities
The color of the selected tulle for a particular food depends not only on the overall color of the interior, but also on its size, location and characteristics of the form window. Of course, no one recommends the use of green tulle on the blue kitchen, but can even the most daring options with competent emphasis.
Tip! Use bright colors for the decoration of the window if it is necessary to draw attention. Drawing on a fabric, drapery complex or additional decor also allow to do so.
Muted pink, lilac and pistachio-colored monochromatic tulle may favorably set off the elected part in the decoration of the room
- For kitchens with windows facing south recommend using tulle cool colors: green, blue, blue. And for the north and east - to pick up warmer options: peach, yellow, brown. This grading allows you to add a room or cool or heat - depending on the need.
Drapery looks neat with all the hidden ceiling cornice. Its installation is necessary to provide to the execution of works with plasterboard false ceiling
Beige fabric with metallized threads
- AT small kitchen unacceptable use of dark tulle. Designers recommend to use the most light colors to visually expand the space of the room. If the size of the room allows, the use of brown, graphite or blue tulle can be a good style decision.
The modern version of a color tulle floor length
- Kitchen with small windows is not recommended the use of dense and dark fabrics. They will let the already scarce natural light. But the decoration of the small window light translucent tulle milk or pearl color will expand the space of the room visually.
Tulle for the kitchen should not only be attractive and impressive, but functional. Well-chosen and appropriate tulle able to decorate the room and make the interior finished and complete. Light and airy, flying tulle - way to give the kitchen a new mood.
A white curtain in the grommet